true
true
flase
c

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I gave in ksa, and the listening was fucking horrible this time, i felt like the recording did not even give time to look at the question in some parts and alot of the answers werent even straight forward.. did anyone get that question that went something like "Fashion in this era was inspired by....?"
In the recording I have no fkn idea the word the speaker was saying...it sounded like something like lycha or some shit and i got stuck there and i fkn missed alot of the answers due to getting stuck in various stages while doing the paper... this is even more horrible because I got 9 last time in listening. This one was really difficult...why cant fuckin IELTS stick with the same difficulty level standard.. all of the practice tests i tried and none of them was as difficult as this one, not even close!!

Last edited:

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
I gave in ksa, and the listening was fucking horrible this time, i felt like the recording did not even give time to look at the question in some parts and alot of the answers werent even straight forward.. did anyone get that question that went something like "Fashion in this era was inspired by....?"
In the recording I have no fkn idea the word the speaker was saying...it sounded like something like lycha or some shit and i got stuck there and i fkn missed alot of the answers due to getting stuck in various stages while doing the paper... this is even more horrible because I got 9 last time in listening. This one was really difficult...why cant fuckin IELTS stick with the same difficulty level standard.. all of the practice tests i tried and none of them was as difficult as this one, not even close!!
RICHER...I think so. But I am not so sure if it does make a proper sense with the context.
The listening section was really tough.

Last edited:

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
RICHER...I think so. But I am not so sure as it does not make great sense with the context.
The listening section was really tough.
Honestly it really grinds my gears.. Listening is supposed to be the easiest one out of all the modules, yet it was the complete opposite in this test. I wish I had complained right after the test, now I missed my chance because as far as I know and this is what they told during the instructions as well that you can complain about the test right after you finish the test and any complaints made after that day will not be taken into consideration or entertained..

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
This is what I remember for IELTS India (section 2 and 3). Please correct the ones that I say I'm not sure about (I don't remember all, and the order might be muddled up):
11.) Scotland
12.) He retired there (not sure)
13.) Hotel was expensive
14.) Clothes made of bedding (not sure)
15.) Bathed outside
16.) Buy baked goods
17.) Don't remember
18.) Don't remember
19.) ride and learn about past (Not sure about the order)
20.) top mountain or something
21 and 22.) To do well and had lots of work to do
22.) and 23.) To select a crop and the farm size
24.) Versatile in business (Not sure)
25.) Lack of knowledge about farms
26.) One
27.) Excited about the drawing the layout
28.) Going to learn something new

Again, the order might be messed up, but you may get the idea.

For reading the answer for 37, 38, and 39 could be
Yes
Yes
Not Given (about the Government assistance)

Please feel free to add and correct.

Jawzz

Feb 10, 2018
This is what I remember for IELTS India (section 2 and 3). Please correct the ones that I say I'm not sure about (I don't remember all, and the order might be muddled up):
11.) Scotland
12.) He retired there (not sure)
13.) Hotel was expensive
14.) Clothes made of bedding (not sure)
15.) Bathed outside
16.) Buy baked goods
17.) Don't remember
18.) Don't remember
19.) ride and learn about past (Not sure about the order)
20.) top mountain or something
21 and 22.) To do well and had lots of work to do
22.) and 23.) To select a crop and the farm size
24.) Versatile in business (Not sure)
25.) Lack of knowledge about farms
26.) One
27.) Excited about the drawing the layout
28.) Going to learn something new

Again, the order might be messed up, but you may get the idea.

For reading the answer for 37, 38, and 39 could be
Yes
Yes
Not Given (about the Government assistance)

Please feel free to add and correct.[/QUOTE

Second Section
11-15 I wrote the same as yours

16- ride and learn about the past
17- Family related - can see a spectacular view
18- Dont remember
19- mountain -can hike the mountain
20- Boating.

3rd Section

21-24 I wrote the same
25- strawberry is versatile
26- it appeals to customers more
27 - Dave worried about the plot coz of too many options.
28 - one
29 - Wanda looking forward to draw the layout
30 - Dave is happy coz he could able to learn a new subject.

4th section (Not in Order)

Bear
Source
Orange
Bread
Clean
Angry
Gym
Spices
Chocolate
Emotions (Not sure) some one says logic

Last edited:

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
No, they said they do not have lots of options to choose from (that's what I believe), and money was taken care of by someone else. Thus, lack of knowledge.
For 16th, I'm sure it was about seeing how some traditional goods are made and then he said, you might not leave without buying them.
The pas life was for the one in which he said that you'll learn about the history.
The last one was about a steep mountain. Are you sure it was boating?

Logic should be the correct one because the question said "rather than". But again, I don't want to demoralize you, bro. No one can be sure.