+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS GENERAL 24TH MARCH- LET'S COMPARE ANSWERS HERE!

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Some believe that it is best to plan your activities during the free time. Others Disagree.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

So basically, we had to write whether we should really plan our daily activities during Free time or utilize our free time for some other activities like recreational activities rather that sitting and planning.

Both have their own advantages :

Planning during free time - organized productive time, confident , time management will be better
disadvantages - too much of planning becomes burden, robotic life , exertion and over pressure in case of failing to achieve the routine

Free time - rather use for recreation activities - sports , novels , puzzles , sudoku etc....
Planning should be done but only minimal time of free time should be given to finalize the plan as it makes our life easier.
question was the tricky one
it was about the wise use of free time (not the leisure activities) detailed plan to do activities in the free time (it was niether during nor (for free time )

Reactions: Mouradi

nks786

Mar 27, 2018
question was the tricky one
it was about the wise use of free time (not the leisure activities) detailed plan to do activities in the free time (it was niether during nor (for free time )
Yeah!!! Looks like I misinterpreted the question.

zubinjhaveri

Feb 16, 2018
The question was: Some people think it is best to have detailed plan of activities for free time. Others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

So basically, 'activities for free time's could be replaced with 'leisure activities'. Therefore, we could rewrite the question thus: Some people think it is best to have detailed plans for their leisure activities. Hence, we are meant to discuss whether it is essential to plan comprehensively for leisure activities or just to have no elaborate plans at all.
This is correct and precise. Just one person wrote something else as per their understanding of the question and it has created unnecessary confusion.

Kulroop

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Thanks for confirming... :)
How about the Map answers in sequence ? 16 - 20 . Listening section 2
I dont remember exactly the alphabets ...i forgot totally ...but i marked 16 as room in the end of corridor. 17-near seminar room 1. 18 webbs -- F. 19 C i guess and shops was the last 20. I guess that was theone with exit . Probably D

Kulroop

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
The question was: Some people think it is best to have detailed plan of activities for free time. Others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

So basically, 'activities for free time's could be replaced with 'leisure activities'. Therefore, we could rewrite the question thus: Some people think it is best to have detailed plans for their leisure activities. Hence, we are meant to discuss whether it is essential to plan comprehensively for leisure activities or just to have no elaborate plans at all.
This surely clears the confusion ..thank u ..
I have probably written the right thing

Kulroop

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
This is correct and precise. Just one person wrote something else as per their understanding of the question and it has created unnecessary confusion.
And above that ....one or two persons criticised writing about planning ... Thats the keyword actually ... From their perspective it was a different scenario from others its different ...

Madhuri_kk

Mar 24, 2018
Thank you. I wrote the same. But since there are disparities in answers for those questions, I wanted to remember what the other options were. I am not able to recollect.
If anybody can remember, please post them

a_nambiar

Nov 11, 2017
Thank you. I wrote the same. But since there are disparities in answers for those questions, I wanted to remember what the other options were. I am not able to recollect.
If anybody can remember, please post them
Effects of new Software

Profit Rise
New Employments
Sale Rise C
Some other option
Labor cut E

But for me I chose NEW EMPLOYMENTS AND SALE RISE because I couldn't recall them talking about Labour rates being cut but in fact they will be hiring more people soon

Advantages

More communication
Some other option
Customers more involved in design C
Customers can take cupboard home ??
Saves Time E

Madhuri_kk

Mar 24, 2018
I guess you are right with question #27 and 28.​
I heard too about increasing opportunities but I also heard something like it is currently not so, but in the future, it would be

So, I chose the other...
What have u chosen for interview workers?