+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts general 2 August 2018

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
hi guys o took the ielts general test today , very very difficult!
i dont remember all the answers:
shoes
paige
65$
football
150$ or 125$
section 3:
birds
frog
insects
media
corn
blood
fear
please everyone post the answers: and for the reading too
agreed this time listening was very tough. Speakers were talking so fast. In my previous attempt , I had scored 8.5...This time even 7 looks difficult to me.

karamdeepmann

Apr 15, 2012
Ist and 4th section

Shoes

Paige

Football

Birds

Frog

Insects

Corn

Fear

Blood-Clots ( I Wrote )

I Write Dance Question Was -----------------By Aborigines

section 2

5yrs

20century

section 3

jewelry

stitching

high prices

karamdeepmann

Apr 15, 2012
Please share Academic writing task 2 is that something related to child labour i wrote essay on child labour. feeling sick and concerned .

i was confused over old age of his/her. Please share exact wording of writing task 2 academic. really concerned

In some countries , it is illegal for Employers to reject job applicant for their old age of his/her . Is this positive or negative development.

Pooja419

Aug 2, 2018
Hello all, for the general listening, is it dance or dancing for this question ...... To watch the _________ of Aborigines...

I have written dance

Babukumar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
A

R u sure about fountain pen that answer is related to different ink.
in the fountain one para, it was mentioned that person invented new method when he previously failed in using the pen. And after ink cartridge usage it became popular until ball point pen came in use

Babukumar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
in the fountain one para, it was mentioned that person invented new method when he previously failed in using the pen. And after ink cartridge usage it became popular until ball point pen came in use
though i forget question, it was like after different ink usage it became popular.

And one question was to avoid ink spill ?

Babukumar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
If you are that sure then please confirm me the answers of map and the questions between Linda and Neil
map ..two ans were right side bottom, functional room -f ,restaurant left near to fountain, and meeting conference room straight opposite to entrance on the topside.