App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
I have got the my result out through BC : 7.5,6,6,6.5. This was my third attempt and exam was superb and I was expecting better than this at least in listening and writing.

I think they are doing it purposely- should I go for reevaluate ?
Dear Arun
Hope to find you well.
I wont recommend you to go for EOR, because you are well short in reading and listening.
Listening and reading are based on objective type questions which are either
Right or wrong and they are checked by computer software which has the relevant key installed in it. They are cross checked twice before finalizing and they are not evaluated by an examiner. So there are very less chances of mistakes occuring in them. However, writing and speaking are entirely different. They are evaluated by an examiner and they are subjective based, which can be challenged in EOR.
What I recommend you is that you should work hard with your listening and reading. Do at least 30-40 tests before you attempt another ielts exam. You should do that from cambridge series of books only. Strongly recommended please.
For speaking and writing, please visit ieltsliz website. Get an idea about what is basically required from you in both of these modules. Like the things in what these two modules are evaluated and their weightages etc.
I hope this will work for you and you will be able to hit on your target. In sha Allah.
Best Regards.
Dr. Bilal

Reactions: Aruntocanada

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
I got 7.5
L9 R8.5 W6 S6.5
I want to get my speaking and writing socres remarked. Do you think it worths?

(100$ fee)
Please go for it. But make sure you attempted writing according to the requirements of ielts exam.
I hope you will get a new TRF with increased band scores in writing and speaking modules. In sha Allah.
Best Regards.
Dr. Bilal

karamdeepmann

Apr 15, 2012
Al
Dear Amit, hope to find you well.
Just go for EOR on your ielts result. I will recommend it. I hope and pray that your speaking band will increase by 0.5 band. In sha Allah. Dont worry at all.
Ielts is just one of the requirements of the procedure of immigration to Canada, it is not the end of road for any of us.
I fully acknowledge the importance of getting CLB 9 in ielts, but getting frustrated upon not getting it, will lower your confidence and self esteem only.
I know a lady on this forum who got CLB 9 after attempting ielts 7 times.
Please be confident . Dont loose hope. Try EOR as per my advice. But if you opt not to try that, then book the most recent date available in next sessions for another attempt. This time I would recommend you should visit ieltsliz website.
Hope you find CLB 9 very soon. In sha Allah.
Best of luck.
Regards.
Dr. Bilal
Dear Kumar
First of all please relax. I can fully acknowledge the state of frustration from which you are passing right now. As I myself have passed through it. But it wont help you in any case.
I would again recommend EOR to you too for your writing part of exam. I am very hopeful that you will get an increase by 0.5 band in writing at least. In sha Allah. Dont loose hope please.
I told amit that I know a lady on this forum who got CLB 9 after 7 attempts. I also know a person from some source who has achieved CLB 9 after 14 attempts in Ielts.
14 attempts is really something man. I am not asking you to do that but I am sharing this only in order to calm your nerves.
Just go for EOR for writing. It will surely give you a good news. In sha Allah. However, if still we dont get a good response then you can try after getting a good practice from Liz madam from her website IeltsLiz.
This is the platform from which I learned the basic tricks of managing writing part of exam. I received 6 band in writing in my first attempt and after just one week of exercise from this website, I received 7.5 in writing in my second attempt. I strongly believe that you can also do that, rather you can do superior than that. Just dont loose your self confidence, which is the key for success.
I hope that you will meet CLB 9 very soon. Just get over 440 in CRS and you will get ITA very soon. Then there are again many things waiting for you in queue mate. So dont waste your energy in thinking and worrying about ielts. You will do it surely. In sha Allah
Once you will get CLB 9, you will simply forget about all the pain through which you are passing right now. I hope. In sha Allah.
Best of Luck.
Regards.
Dr. Bilal

All components of ielts exam being checked manually which includes R..L..W..S.There is no computers based checking except cross check counting before giving final results .this information i got from Cambridge press london.

Note all components are clerical checked.

Aruntocanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
NOC Code......
Dont waste money in Reval..
Does rea
Dear Arun
Hope to find you well.
I wont recommend you to go for EOR, because you are well short in reading and listening.
Listening and reading are based on objective type questions which are either
Right or wrong and they are checked by computer software which has the relevant key installed in it. They are cross checked twice before finalizing and they are not evaluated by an examiner. So there are very less chances of mistakes occuring in them. However, writing and speaking are entirely different. They are evaluated by an examiner and they are subjective based, which can be challenged in EOR.
What I recommend you is that you should work hard with your listening and reading. Do at least 30-40 tests before you attempt another ielts exam. You should do that from cambridge series of books only. Strongly recommended please.
For speaking and writing, please visit ieltsliz website. Get an idea about what is basically required from you in both of these modules. Like the things in what these two modules are evaluated and their weightages etc.
I hope this will work for you and you will be able to hit on your target. In sha Allah.
Best Regards.
Dr. Bilal
much appreciated your detailed guidelines

Farzanaa

Aug 3, 2018
My scores are:
L-9
R-8
S-8
W-6.5

I don’t know why I got 6.5. I rather need a 7. Do you think I should go for recheck?

Immortal111088

Aug 2, 2018
1st attempt
L 8
R 9
W 6.5
S 8.5
Devastated. Worked exceptionally hard
Should I go for recheck
I've heard they deliberately give you less marks in either of the modules.
Confused and depressed

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Al

All components of ielts exam being checked manually which includes R..L..W..S.There is no computers based checking except cross check counting before giving final results .this information i got from Cambridge press london.

Note all components are clerical checked.
Dear Karam,
Thank You for that information. If you have received this information from Cambridge ESOL examination then it must be 100% correct.
Regards.

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Does rea

much appreciated your detailed guidelines
Dear Arun,
You are most welcome at anytime. Do let me know if you need any help with your IELTS test. I shall be much happy to help you out.
I have data for Cambridge books in soft form (1-13 books), which is also available on different Internet websites. If you do need them then please let me know.
You are most welcome at anytime.
Best Regards.

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
My scores are:
L-9
R-8
S-8
W-6.5

I don’t know why I got 6.5. I rather need a 7. Do you think I should go for recheck?
Dear Farzana,
Go for EOR immediately. Your result in writing will definitely increase after EOR In Sha Allah. Your remaining three components show a lot of promise that your English is very strong so you should definitely take this chance. I recommend that.
Regards,
Dr. Bilal

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
1st attempt
L 8
R 9
W 6.5
S 8.5
Devastated. Worked exceptionally hard
Should I go for recheck
I've heard they deliberately give you less marks in either of the modules.
Confused and depressed
Dear Immortal,
Go for EOR immediately. You are absolutely right, BC is purposely giving less band in writing module these days. I know many people complaining about this. They have achieved success after filing an EOR. So I recommend you should go for it.
Don't be depress my dear, this will not help you in any case. Rather will damage your confidence. Just relax and calm your nerves. Think ahead about Canada. You are just one step behind for applying to become a permanent resident of Canada. That is the way to think positive right now in your case.
All the best and I hope that you get 7 in writing after EOR and meet the CLB 9. In Sha Allah.
Best Regards,
Dr.Bilal

Sneha1012

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Guys is there any online material for writing or any tutor I can follow? My writing score is halting at 6.5 ..I have to improve.Any suggestions ?