+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS for study permit from U.S

swar789

Jul 3, 2018
Hi all,

I am applying for study permit from USA, having done my masters from here. I have received a funded PhD position from the university, they have waived of my IELTS requirement due to my study in US.I have a letter from the university stating their reasoning for waiving off IELTS. Do I still have to submit my IELTS score to apply for the permit? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

srisu

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hi all,

I am applying for study permit from USA, having done my masters from here. I have received a funded PhD position from the university, they have waived of my IELTS requirement due to my study in US.I have a letter from the university stating their reasoning for waiving off IELTS. Do I still have to submit my IELTS score to apply for the permit? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.
Hello
Did you get visa. I am in same situation. Please do let me known.

Thanks

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
Hi all,

Thanking you in advance.
not required I did apply for study permit from us.