IELTS for Inland Study International Student

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am in Canada on work visa which is expiring in Sept. I am thinking to get 1 year study visa in my field. I recently gave General IELTS and got band 7.
Do I need to give IELTS academic for study visa since I am already in Canada.

Apr 18, 2024
If you're planning to apply for a study visa in Canada, having already completed the General IELTS with a band score of 7 is a good start. Typically, the General IELTS is accepted for most visa categories, including study visas, especially if you're already in Canada and looking to transition to a study program.
However, it's essential to confirm this with the specific institution where you plan to study and also with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to ensure you meet all the requirements for your study visa application. They may have specific requirements or preferences for the type of IELTS test (General or Academic) depending on the program or institution. scratch geometry dash
It's always a good idea to double-check the requirements to avoid any delays or issues with your visa application. You can contact the institution's admissions office or consult the IRCC website for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding study visa requirements.

Reactions: imansoor