Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Hi Members,

My current score of 454 means that i will shortly be getting ITA following lowest CRS of 453 in draw on 25th January 2017.
My current IELTS is unfortunately expiring on 10th Feb. I have already registered for IELTS exam on 4th March.

I have following line of action:

As per CIC Invitations Page, I have 90 days to apply for PR. Thus last day for submission of documents is in the end of April.I will accept ITA and appear for IELTS in March. Once results are out in March, i will update my profile and submit application.

My only point of concern is that upon expiry of my score, system may automatically reduce my score even if i have accepted ITA.

I need advice of experienced members on this situation and need opinion if my line of action is workable.

Thanks in Advance

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
alishanpwc said:
Hi Members,

My current score of 454 means that i will shortly be getting ITA following lowest CRS of 453 in draw on 25th January 2017.
My current IELTS is unfortunately expiring on 10th Feb. I have already registered for IELTS exam on 4th March.

I have following line of action:

As per CIC Invitations Page, I have 90 days to apply for PR. Thus last day for submission of documents is in the end of April.I will accept ITA and appear for IELTS in March. Once results are out in March, i will update my profile and submit application.

My only point of concern is that upon expiry of my score, system may automatically reduce my score even if i have accepted ITA.

I need advice of experienced members on this situation and need opinion if my line of action is workable.

Thanks in Advance
Can you submit your PR application before your IELTS expires?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Submit the eAPR before 10th Feb and you will be good to go. Else don't submit and retake the IELTS and make sure you get a great score so that it does not fall below the cut off.