+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS expired after e-APR

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018
My case,
ielts cleared in September 2017 it expired in September 2019.
Created EE profile in September October 2018 and received ITA in October 2018 submitted ITA and received aor 5th November 2108 and ielts validity was less than 12 months during EE creation this situation triggered red flag by default in ircc system once ielts expired, Hence I have been asked to submit new ielts TRF.
I tried the case by showing them that it was valid during ITA submission and for many months even after AOR then they should consider it but they are still asking for new ielts TRF.

its-J

Nov 11, 2021
My case,
ielts cleared in September 2017 it expired in September 2019.
Created EE profile in September October 2018 and received ITA in October 2018 submitted ITA and received aor 5th November 2108 and ielts validity was less than 12 months during EE creation this situation triggered red flag by default in ircc system once ielts expired, Hence I have been asked to submit new ielts TRF.
I tried the case by showing them that it was valid during ITA submission and for many months even after AOR then they should consider it but they are still asking for new ielts TRF.
Hey Jagwant

Did you update IELTS score? Did IRCC tell you to submit new IELTS TRF? I am in the same boat. My IELTS is expiring in next 4 days and my consultant has asked to submit new TRF. But what I got on internet is that application get's locked once you get AOR. So even if IELTS expires, we should be okay. But if it is IRCC who is asking to submit new TRF then I think we will have no option but to submit again.

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018
Hey Jagwant

Did you update IELTS score? Did IRCC tell you to submit new IELTS TRF? I am in the same boat. My IELTS is expiring in next 4 days and my consultant has asked to submit new TRF. But what I got on internet is that application get's locked once you get AOR. So even if IELTS expires, we should be okay. But if it is IRCC who is asking to submit new TRF then I think we will have no option but to submit again.
No I haven't submitted new ielts as i couldn't score the same high score again and they haven't actually asked for it again or replied to many web forms I had raised earlier. What about you did they ask you for it ? Or did you received copr ...I was asked for re-medicals in July 2021 but again nothing after that, security background nothing started.