ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys ,

I was having training at BETS Training Institute Lahore later then i started IELTS training at Education Concern.I've had a great experience while having training i get so much information & discovered some useful tips.I'd like to share those tips with you so that you'd get more better score.Please read it very careful it really helps a person to get Band 5 or 5.5 or 6 at least.

IELTS have four modules ,Reading , Writing, Speaking & Listening.I am gonna tell you how to improve your skills and save your time.

IELTS Reading : as we all know that reading is the toughest part that ever it could be but as we are not get used to it that's why it seems difficult for us.To get better score in Reading you must practice otherwise you won't get what you want so speed up your reading e.g newspaper , books , novels ,subtitles movies ,plays & dramas etc. & underline the vocabulary along with it's synonyms when you became full familiar with it you'll score much better.

IELTS Writing : As for Writing , it is very difficult to start something if you don't have any idea in your mind to how to start and where to start from.In Writing there are 3 to 4 categories in which different tasks will be given to you it could be anything about.Tip to improve your writing is to improve your vocabulary , grammar and always remember to save your time.

IELTS Speaking : Speaking isn't a difficult thing to tackle it's the easiest thing that ever it could be.If you know the sequence of the sentences then you might be able to handle very basic communication while speaking infront of the examiner.To improve your self will / confidence you better try to speak it with your friends , family members and anyone that would help you in this kind of situation.Examiner will never give you something which cause you with trouble infact he/she will judge your confidence that your really something or not.

IETLS Listening : Finally , my one of the fav part damn it's so good when you listen to the sound and respond to it accordingly.Simply to improve your listening rather than to get confused while writing an answer you better do the same thing but in order to get 6+ bands your english level should be strong enough.The stronger your english is the better you'd score.Try to listen songs with lyrics and without lyrics find mistakes and correct'em , watch movies with subtitles or without , listen news without any subtitles , any other program.This will help you a lot to boost up your listening.

At the end i'd like to explain it briefly , if i tell you about my self well i haven't had enough and now i feel guilty why wouldnt i learn english when i was being taught by teacher.I've been doing the same thing listening , musics , movies , plays , dramas, since when i was around 8 years old at that age i couldn't understand what actually singer , actor or anchor were saying about but after many years now i got to understood'em about 85%.
It was the best thing to do and the right choice ofcourse,Still today i made mistakes and try to learn it from as i hadn't addicted to the reading habit can't find answers from the passage within the require time.

So i recommend you all to not to buy any IELTS products save your money and improve your skills with these tips.IELTS products won't help you either to build up your skills more efficiently it's just a waste BUt what did i tell you doesn't cost you a single penny best and simple tips to improve your skills It worked like a charm try it and practice as much as you can when you feel ready go ahead and attempt your exam.ONE LAST USEFUL TIP IF YOU WRITE AN ANSWER WITH FIRST CAPITAL LETTER AND OTHERS IN SMALL WON'T BE A PROBLEM BUT THE BESTEST WAY IS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS WRITE YOUR ANSWERS IN CATPITAL WORDS RATHER THEN IN CAPITAL OR SMALL WORDS IT WILL HELP YOU TO LEAVE LESS MISTAKES YOU WON'T LOSE YOUR MARKS THERE IS NOT NEGATIVITY MARKS IN IELTS SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

Thank you so much guys for the lovely support if mine's information helped rate as a good one ;-)
BEST OF LUCK.

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
.ONE LAST USEFUL TIP IF YOU WRITE AN ANSWER WITH FIRST CAPITAL LETTER AND OTHERS IN SMALL WON'T BE A PROBLEM BUT THE BESTEST WAY IS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS WRITE YOUR ANSWERS IN CATPITAL WORDS RATHER THEN IN CAPITAL OR SMALL WORDS IT WILL HELP YOU TO LEAVE LESS MISTAKES YOU WON'T LOSE YOUR MARKS THERE IS NOT NEGATIVITY MARKS IN IELTS SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

Are you serious about the above part that you have mentioned? I heard from so many people that it is not good answer with all Capital letters and first time I heard it is good to do.

I followed same pattern when I did first time but I got very less band in Listening. Are you sure this???

Kiranmayi

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiranmayi said:
.ONE LAST USEFUL TIP IF YOU WRITE AN ANSWER WITH FIRST CAPITAL LETTER AND OTHERS IN SMALL WON'T BE A PROBLEM BUT THE BESTEST WAY IS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS WRITE YOUR ANSWERS IN CATPITAL WORDS RATHER THEN IN CAPITAL OR SMALL WORDS IT WILL HELP YOU TO LEAVE LESS MISTAKES YOU WON'T LOSE YOUR MARKS THERE IS NOT NEGATIVITY MARKS IN IELTS SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

Are you serious about the above part that you have mentioned? I heard from so many people that it is not good answer with all Capital letters and first time I heard it is good to do.

I followed same pattern when I did first time but I got very less band in Listening. Are you sure this???

Kiranmayi

Yeah , i'm serious :) IELTS is a disease and people are idiots so see for your self if you don't believe me ..... basically it depends how to want to leave less mistakes. let
suppose you've a application form and you need to fill it what would you do precisely ? you'll write it capital words in form instead of small words......why would you do that why don't you just write in small what's the problem with it ? obviously to leave less mistake you write words in capital :D :D

GooD Luck but if you aren't satisfied from this one i'd already posted mine's other post check that out :D one more thing it depends on you how you want to write it it's not necessary to write your words in small or capital letters here are some answers if you really want to know.

ANSWER # 1 >
"As you listen, write your answers on the question paper. At the end of the test, you will have 10 minutes to transfer your answers to the answer sheet in pencil. You may write your answers in lower case or capital letters."

ANSWER # 2 >
"as discussed above, you could put all your answers in capitals."

ANSWER # 3 >
Hi friends, "nothing is wrong".

For example, if the word "public" is the answer in your listening test, u can write it as Public or PUBLIC or public - not a problem at all.
Because i wrote my IELTS exam recently and feared a lot thinking that my listening module will get zero marks as I answered in all the above said formats for different questions. I got 8.5 in my listening. write as you like.
But, be on safer side by writing either in all capitals (PUBLIC) or all small letters (public).
In cambridge esol IELTS 8 book, on page 8, under listening and reading header in third paragraph see the line in first bullet.
Upper case or lower case.
all the best

ANSWER # 4 >

Hi,
Recently I appeared in IELTS exam and I wrote all my answers for reading section in capital letters. For e.g. HOUSE. Is it correct???

(yes, that is ok. IELTSAnswer).

If you want more answers i could post it here dearie.

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Thanks for your reply.

I have few more follow up questions. Is there a way to contact you?

Kiranmayi

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiranmayi said:
Thanks for your reply.

I have few more follow up questions. Is there a way to contact you?

Kiranmayi

Yes I'm pleased that mine's answer worked for you and secondly Yes you can contact me there are so many ways to reach at me so don't worry you can message me here or you can email me.To send me an personal message simply go to my profile and scroll down you'll see Additional information and there you'll find two links "Send this member a personal message and the second one" so Good Luck

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
ReThink said:
ONE LAST USEFUL TIP IF YOU WRITE AN ANSWER WITH FIRST CAPITAL LETTER AND OTHERS IN SMALL WON'T BE A PROBLEM BUT THE BESTEST WAY IS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS WRITE YOUR ANSWERS IN CATPITAL WORDS RATHER THEN IN CAPITAL OR SMALL WORDS IT WILL HELP YOU TO LEAVE LESS MISTAKES YOU WON'T LOSE YOUR MARKS THERE IS NOT NEGATIVITY MARKS IN IELTS SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT
Thank you for your tips...great help!

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cljw31 said:
So what scores did you get using these tips?
To be honestly i was going to attempt IELTS in 21st June 2014 but didn't do it for some reasons.I Canceled my test date that's why. But these tips can help you they way more you need it than me :)

cherrydhiman

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
I tired follow the tip advised.

But I'm always chasing the song/lyrics while hearing.

My writing is slow while listen to song , as a result all together synchronization got break.

So How can I get rid of this ?