+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS dec 2 2017 took exam in Montreal

Mimikoko

Dec 3, 2017
Oh that's nice. The headings for section 3 was very terrific. I hope I scale through.
No 39 question that says the instrument can be used in the south hemisphere, I chose True but had my doubt after the exam... Can you recall?

Mimikoko

Dec 3, 2017
I remember that the last question (40) is NOT GIVEN...100% sure of this

This question was about ENGLISH whatever, I can't fully recall.
Yes this was not given. About the inventor of a particular instrument. I remember that instrument was only mentioned, no information about who invented it.

Mimikoko

Dec 3, 2017
Please, who still remembers the writing task 1 and task 2 questions?
You stayed in your friend's place for sometime, on getting home you found that you had an object in your bag that doesn't belong to you. Write a letter to your friend letting him know how much fun you had staying with him, explain to him that the object you have with you was picked up by a mistake, and suggest a means of getting it across to him.

Task 2:
People are of the opinion that the best way of making employees work harder is by paying them according to the amount of work they have done.
Do you think that is the most effective way of making people be more productive? State the reasons behind your judgement and give examples.

Juleechoo

Dec 9, 2017
You stayed in your friend's place for sometime, on getting home you found that you had an object in your bag that doesn't belong to you. Write a letter to your friend letting him know how much fun you had staying with him, explain to him that the object you have with you was picked up by a mistake, and suggest a means of getting it across to him.

Task 2:
People are of the opinion that the best way of making employees work harder is by paying them according to the amount of work they have done.
Do you think that is the most effective way of making people be more productive? State the reasons behind your judgement and give examples.
Thanks a lot for your response.

In your opinion, Do u think that task 2 is a discussion essay or an agree/disagree essay?
Good luck in your exam!

Mimikoko

Dec 3, 2017
Thanks a lot for your response.

In your opinion, Do u think that task 2 is a discussion essay or an agree/disagree essay?
Good luck in your exam!
I will say it was an agreement /disagreement type. If you agree, u would have to state the reasons why u agree(more like the benefits/advantages associated with it) and if u disagree, den u would have to state which other means u think is d best option and why u feel so with relevant examples....

That's what I think

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Is that 'Income' and 'Cities' correct for sure ? They are from last section. Can someone say that confidently..
Can't believe my only 2 questions that I had to guess are right..LOL.

Mimikoko

Dec 3, 2017
5.50 and 6.75 are wrong. It clearly mentioned prices.......(plus deposit).
It's 25.50 n 26.75....
I still have my doubts for these two questions. I clearly heard the speaker say 5.50 per person with 20 for deposit in that category and then 6.75 per person which is 1.25 more than the first category.
And the question said "£...... Per person (plus deposit)"
So most likely, the 20 should be added.
If that's the case, then I got it wrong cos I didn't include the 20 in either of the categories