+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS computer based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
Hi guys,

Has any one in this forum has taken the computer based exam in jeddah, KSA?

I'm contemplating to take a exam preferably computer based.

Your valuable inputs are very much appreciated.

Regards,
Syed Zabiulla

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Hi guys,

Has any one in this forum has taken the computer based exam in jeddah, KSA?

I'm contemplating to take a exam preferably computer based.

Your valuable inputs are very much appreciated.

Regards,
Syed Zabiulla
I took the IDP computer based IELTS General exam on 30th Nov. I think it was overall a good experience for me someone who spends all the week infront of a PC at work. If you spend more time in PCs, i think computer based exam is very user friendly specially in writing & Reading.

In writing, you have the advantage of deleting, cut & paste options whereas in paper based it is not possible. Also, it displays the word count as you write, which is another huge advantage.

In Reading, again you have the option to copy the answers from the text and paste in the answer fields. You are sure that you won't any spelling mistakes.

Overall it was very a good experience. Importantly, there isn't much crowd unlike for paper based.

Reactions: amitkala17

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
I took the IDP computer based IELTS General exam on 30th Nov. I think it was overall a good experience for me someone who spends all the week infront of a PC at work. If you spend more time in PCs, i think computer based exam is very user friendly specially in writing & Reading.

In writing, you have the advantage of deleting, cut & paste options whereas in paper based it is not possible. Also, it displays the word count as you write, which is another huge advantage.

In Reading, again you have the option to copy the answers from the text and paste in the answer fields. You are sure that you won't any spelling mistakes.

Overall it was very a good experience. Importantly, there isn't much crowd unlike for paper based.
Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience, would you suggest British Council or IDP computer based IELTS ? I was told that to get good score it is preferable to opt for british council

Chavoshhh

Dec 1, 2018
I took a Computer Based in IDP Abu Dhabi. To be honest, the exam was absolutely difficult. There was nothing wrong with the computerised test, but the exam itself was hard. I already have 2 band 9 in listening and reading, but this computer based wasnt of any advantage. The question for writing was really difficult which was consist of two different questions. Cause and advantage disadvantage!!! And I had to write down extra and couldnt finish the conclusion in the given time. At least my experience wasnt positive. A waste of money!