Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please check the following article to know about the IELTS Band requirements

www[dot]canada-spp[dot]com/ielts-band-requirements-for-spp-program/

SAMMY03

Oct 21, 2011
HELLO,
MY ielts overall score is 6.0 and want to apply for P.G. diploma.......... should i go for visa with this score.please guys suggest me.....

vinodkumaarc

Dec 29, 2011
i have written my ielts but band is low.. can i move to canada with that??

Hi
I have completed my General MBA in UK. I planning to move to Canada to pursue my HR course as a specialization. My ielts band is 5.5 nd my consultant suggested that we will take an interview call with them once you reach Canada and college people are happy with my SOP. So is it possible like that to move to Canada by taking a interview with faculty. If they r not satisfied they vil suggest me to take ESL program itseems... Is it true??

H

HBK

vinodkumaarc said:
Hi
I have completed my General MBA in UK. I planning to move to Canada to pursue my HR course as a specialization. My ielts band is 5.5 nd my consultant suggested that we will take an interview call with them once you reach Canada and college people are happy with my SOP. So is it possible like that to move to Canada by taking a interview with faculty. If they r not satisfied they vil suggest me to take ESL program itseems... Is it true??
In my opinion you should kick your consultant with your right leg.

Actually anyone who does not meets the ielts requirement, they requires to enroll in esl to meet english language requirement
and if u r applying under spp overall 6 bands in ielts is must.

now u should know why he wants to enroll u in ESL proggrame.

tiger007

Champion Member
hardeep_chandigarh said:
Please check the following article to know about the IELTS Band requirements

www[dot]canada-spp[dot]com/ielts-band-requirements-for-spp-program/
Hi,

This website is not officially recognized and thus information displayed here, are not a valid source of information. These are the type of websites, which also spreads well believed rumor and false info like; that you need min 50% to apply under SPP.
Higher IELTS requirements are by individual colleges and Universities (For example, for getting admission to PG programmes at most of the colleges, you need minimum 6.5 overall, with no bands less than 6.0). For applying under SPP, as mentioned by the CHC, you MUST have minimum 6.0 in IELTS.

http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/SPP_Checklist_27.03.12.pdf

On SPP application checklist it clearly mentions that: IELTS test results taken within last 24 months with overall band not less than 6.0

Always refer/consult the official websites first.

geonawaz

Mar 6, 2012
sialkot,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 March 2008
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
june 2012
Med's Request
sept 2012
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2012---second request med don: 07/01/2013
Interview........
wave off
contact on this number toget batter idea, 00447424036331

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiger007 said:
Hi,

This website is not officially recognized and thus information displayed here, are not a valid source of information. These are the type of websites, which also spreads well believed rumor and false info like; that you need min 50% to apply under SPP.
Higher IELTS requirements are by individual colleges and Universities (For example, for getting admission to PG programmes at most of the colleges, you need minimum 6.5 overall, with no bands less than 6.0). For applying under SPP, as mentioned by the CHC, you MUST have minimum 6.0 in IELTS.

http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/SPP_Checklist_27.03.12.pdf

On SPP application checklist it clearly mentions that: IELTS test results taken within last 24 months with overall band not less than 6.0

Always refer/consult the official websites first.
+1 for that...!! :D.. That guy is advertising his blog here..!! U can find it in different posts..!! Its better to rely on official websites as they have official information and mainly "updated", which is important as the rules changes in a certain period of time..!!

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
SAMMY03 said:
HELLO,
MY ielts overall score is 6.0 and want to apply for P.G. diploma.......... should i go for visa with this score.please guys suggest me.....
Hiee i have the save Question My ielts overall score is 6.0 and want to apply for P.G. diploma.......... should i go for visa with this score.please guys suggest me.....
If college accepts should we go for Visa processing

adv SAURABH v

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chqndigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
yea akhil ofcourse u can go ...
i also got visa with 6 bands only .... pg course

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
adv SAURABH v said:
yea akhil ofcourse u can go ...
i also got visa with 6 bands only .... pg course
Hey dts nice Saurabh where and which college u enrolled and which course

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
SAMMY03 said:
HELLO,
Hi Sammy i need to get some quires from you inbox me please