+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS AT IDP , ANYONE WHO TOOK IELTS AT IDP PLEASE HELP

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Dear I am planning to take IELTS AT IDP Iam wondering if they give the certificate hand by hand after the result release at the test center or its mailed through post because i am in a hurry and i took the exam before at british council and it was hand by hand after the result release at the center so please help is it the same or not .....

kakkar13

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my result today.. Ill let u know when idp sends me the result

montu22

Jan 2, 2015
Guys need hekp here .. I need to appear for IELTS and it seems the dates are not available until end of march . Is there any way i can appear for IELTS.

Both IDP and british council dates are full until march end. i tried choosing other city as well and it seems dates are not available there as well.

Please help me out to know if there are anyother ways to appear for IELTS.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
montu22 said:
Guys need hekp here .. I need to appear for IELTS and it seems the dates are not available until end of march . Is there any way i can appear for IELTS.

Both IDP and british council dates are full until march end. i tried choosing other city as well and it seems dates are not available there as well.

Please help me out to know if there are anyother ways to appear for IELTS.
Other cities or Countries.

Besides that - there are no other choices.

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Hi,

I think after releasing the result, you will receive TEF in couple of days.

Rgds,
Maytoss

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
hopeforthebest1 said:
Dear I am planning to take IELTS AT IDP Iam wondering if they give the certificate hand by hand after the result release at the test center or its mailed through post because i am in a hurry and i took the exam before at british council and it was hand by hand after the result release at the center so please help is it the same or not .....
If you applied in India, you can collect your TRF directly from IDP gurgaon office after 13 days. You have to inform their office by calling so that they don't post it to your address. Take your passport along when going to collect the TRF.
Phone number is +911244411888
good luck

rry17386

Jan 10, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2015
Doc's Request.
26-02-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2015
IELTS Request
included in the application
hopeforthebest1 said:
They send official results through mail/courier. But if you are near their office, you can pick up the result. Just bring with you the valid ID you used during application and actual exam. Results are available 13days after the exam date.