+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - April 7th

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
Hello people,

Let's get together to prepare for IELTS regardless the date & location as it will help all of us. We can share materials, tips and ideas to boost the score. We can even check each other's work to catch mistakes and learn to prevent them and get new techniques. Let's create a WhatsApp group.

I am appearing for IELTS General in Mississauga, Ontario on April 7th 2018

Leave your number here and I will add you on WhatsApp group.

Thank you
Ravi

Reactions: zafar iqbal

olaseniyomite

Mar 17, 2018
Good day reader,
I kindly need clarifications.... My spouse and I bagged Masters degrees and Interested in applying for IELTS, is it advisable we both apply to sit for the exams or the primary applicant alone (myself)?

Reactions: Georgealex

olaseniyomite

Mar 17, 2018
Hello people,

Let's get together to prepare for IELTS regardless the date & location as it will help all of us. We can share materials, tips and ideas to boost the score. We can even check each other's work to catch mistakes and learn to prevent them and get new techniques. Let's create a WhatsApp group.

Thank you
Ravi

Add me on +2348033539662

nitin.6

Feb 17, 2018
Hello people,

Thank you
Ravi
Can u share the whatts app group invite

zafar iqbal

Dec 25, 2016
thanks ravi plz add me on whatsapp group ,my ielts GT test is on 7th april 2018 here is my number 00923459485825.Add me. TIA