+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS and TOEFL

Peaceguy

Nov 2, 2018
Dear all,
I have the following questions, related and regarding to The IELTS English Tests,
  • I was searching about the IELTS Test, and I found two types of the test, one is The Academic Type , and the other is The General Training Type, which of these tow division of thes test, I have to do? The Academic Test? or The General Training Test?, and you have to know that I want to submit my application to immigrate to Canada, as a skillful and professional immigrant.
  • The other question, is can I do The TOEFL (iBT) Test, or The TOEFL (ITP) Test, instead of The IELTS Test? or it is not acceptable to do The TOEFL? and in case I can do one of them instead, how much minimum score I need to have from a TOEFL Test?.
    You have to know that both test systems are available in Jordan.

Best Regards,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear all,
I have the following questions, related and regarding to The IELTS English Tests,
  • I was searching about the IELTS Test, and I found two types of the test, one is The Academic Type , and the other is The General Training Type, which of these tow division of thes test, I have to do? The Academic Test? or The General Training Test?, and you have to know that I want to submit my application to immigrate to Canada, as a skillful and professional immigrant.
  • The other question, is can I do The TOEFL (iBT) Test, or The TOEFL (ITP) Test, instead of The IELTS Test? or it is not acceptable to do The TOEFL? and in case I can do one of them instead, how much minimum score I need to have from a TOEFL Test?.
    You have to know that both test systems are available in Jordan.

Best Regards,
You need to take the general test. TOEFL is not accepted.

Reactions: Peaceguy