+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Academic mumbai 16 december2017

saif usman

Apr 27, 2017
Guys i have registered for IELTS Academic Dec 17 (academic). if any one interest/ planning to give on that date we could make whatsapp group and discuss issues regarding exam,it will help us in preparation. i have various study material ielts(1-12) easy books. any one staying near south mumbai is most welcome. interested guys forward their contact no so that i could add them in my whatsapp group.Be together Help together.

Last edited:

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
Wish you good luck!

Dont forget to check LIZ IELTS and RYAN IELTS on youtube. Excellent methods and tips.

I also had prepared from IELTS Cambridge 1-12 books. However, I feel its a matter of luck sometimes that you get wierd questions.
The most hard ones in Reading are -- Give Headings and Yes/No/NotGiven type

Reactions: saif usman

saif usman

Apr 27, 2017
Thnks buddy, i am pretty bad in writing any suggestion. if u have given IELTS before share any tips that might help me

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
Liz IELTS has the best writing tips as well. :) I had only followed her tips and got 7.5
By the way in writing your vocab and grammar needs to be really good. Plus the flow of ideas have to go hand in hand.

Example
If its advantages n disadvantages.. suppose you write 5 Paras
1. Intro
2. Your opinion - Advantage A + example (if any)
3. Your opinion - Advantage B + example (if any)
4. Your opinion - Advantage C + example (if any) >> if there is any more (and if ur essay is short)
5. Your opinion - Disadvantage A + example
6. Your opinion - Disadvantage B + example (if any)
7. Summary / Concluding Para - What do you think or summarize what is being asked