+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 8th July 2017

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
According to me listening was too easy and reading was too much tough so please everyone share reading answers.......
Wow..can you share your section 2 listening answers..

Also, please ask your doubts on reading answers...you can check answers shared earlier..

mansham.bhargava

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
In question 4 " 10 was mentioned "

12,14 - dont remember right now but the answers in the above list should be correct

In question 31 - sun's position is the right answer( 100% sure)

Question 40 - i also wrote disappear and i hope wax is the wrong answer[/QUOTE]

It was disappears

Dhiaan

Jul 11, 2017
In question 4 " 10 was mentioned "

12,14 - dont remember right now but the answers in the above list should be correct

In question 31 - sun's position is the right answer( 100% sure)

Question 40 - i also wrote disappear and i hope wax is the wrong answer
It was disappears[/QUOTE]

Yes, even i had written disappear in que 40. and 31 -sun's position. but i did very bad in Map section as it was too confusing.

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
It was disappears
Yes, even i had written disappear in que 40. and 31 -sun's position. but i did very bad in Map section as it was too confusing.[/QUOTE]

Frankly speaking i wrote either disappear or disappears..dont rem exactly..yeah map was confusing..still dont know correct options

Ab9

Jul 12, 2017
But the speaker also mentioned about some other kind of box that was alright. So may be 'boxes' is the precise word.

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
But the speaker also mentioned about some other kind of box that was alright. So may be 'boxes' is the precise word.
Hi! Boxes were mentioned to describe the items which were lost or got defected as a whole...but the answer was 'books' for that particular question..

jeevancheema

Mar 29, 2017
Wow..can you share your section 2 listening answers..

Also, please ask your doubts on reading answers...you can check answers shared earlier..
I dont remember no
It was longer time
Not at night
Third class
Show ticket throut journey
May i have your whatsapp number so i can discuss my reading bcz it was too much tough

Dhiaan

Jul 11, 2017
Hi! Boxes were mentioned to describe the items which were lost or got defected as a whole...but the answer was 'books' for that particular question..
correct, speaker mentioned about boxes when she was explaining about some damage and all but later she confirmed they all were in good condition.