+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 8th July 2017

Kingsley2017

Jul 11, 2017
I am sure you are as nervous as I am. infact I practically dreamt of my results in various combination overnight;). Well by the mid night of 21st. we should be able to check it. the last one I did I was able to check as early as 6am on the Friday and some peeps claimed they saw theirs earlier
Men , just impatient, plus nervous

nsrk

Star Member
May 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
14-08-2017
Could someone tell me the topic of writing Task 1 and Task 2 for the General for Jul 8
Task 1 : Write a letter to a friend to recommend a worker to renovate an apartment.

Task2 : Does all children under age 10 need same subjects or they should be given a choice to choose subjects they like? Discuss and provide your opinion

edah

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
could anyone check their results yet ? on BC website July 8 seems to have arrived but as I enter my credentials it says "no results found" :(

GlebPermiakov

Jul 15, 2017
edah,
could anyone check their results yet ? on BC website July 8 seems to have arrived but as I enter my credentials it says "no results found" :(
It is normal. When i waited my previous results, was the same. The test date appeared on Thursday, but I saw my results only on Friday morning. Maybe they were introduced at night, but not earlier than 1 a.m. GMT, I was waiting untill that time, but i fell asleep subsequently :)

Reactions: mjadawala and edah

edah

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
edah,

It is normal. When i waited my previous results, was the same. The test date appeared on Thursday, but I saw my results only on Friday morning. Maybe they were introduced at night, but not earlier than 1 a.m. GMT, I was waiting untill that time, but i fell asleep subsequently :)

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hey Just Got my results, LRWS 6.5,6,6.5,7 Overall- 6.5 (Doha, Qatar)
Which is way behind what i expected !!

All the best to all who are awaiting results!

Reactions: edah

edah

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hey Just Got my results, LRWS 6.5,6,6.5,7 Overall- 6.5 (Doha, Qatar)
Which is way behind what i expected !!

All the best to all who are awaiting results!
oh god, how come, your previous listening seems to be way better.. :( I am really sorry, there is one more exam on the 29th, are you gonna take it ?

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
oh god, how come, your previous listening seems to be way better.. :( I am really sorry, there is one more exam on the 29th, are you gonna take it ?
Yeah, you are right but i was not pretty sure about it what has happened this time. Anyways, i'm planning to retake it in next month as my aim is LSWS 8,7,7,7

Good Luck for your results & Stay Positive !

Reactions: edah

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Task 1 : Write a letter to a friend to recommend a worker to renovate an apartment.

Task2 : Does all children under age 10 need same subjects or they should be given a choice to choose subjects they like? Discuss and provide your opinion
Hey, Whats your CRS & NOC ?