+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 8

Sep 3, 2019
Please could u share the timelines?
When you rote the test, which centre, result date, when you applied EOR, EOR result date???
Will be much helpful as I am waiting for eor for past 21 days.

Test date 14-Aug
Result 30-Aug
EOR DD received by BF 7-Sep
Change in score intimation 27-Sep
Old TRF received by BC 1-Oct
New TRF 12-Oct

I should have sent my old TRF along with EOR DD initially which might cut down the waiting time

Reactions: dgaj

dgaj

Sep 11, 2019
Test date 14-Aug
Result 30-Aug
EOR DD received by BF 7-Sep
Change in score intimation 27-Sep
Old TRF received by BC 1-Oct
New TRF 12-Oct

I should have sent my old TRF along with EOR DD initially which might cut down the waiting time
Thanks for the detailed update.

Jan 7, 2019
Hello ... can anyone help me??
I gave my academic ielts exam on 10th oct 2019
I made some mistakes
In task 1 ... it was bar graph ... but i wrote line graph instead of bar graph ... how much bands would deduct of this mistake??
In task 2 ... the question was .. people are changing their jobs during their worklife
What are the reasons behind it ?
Do you think it is positive or negative development for the society??
Firstly .. i hve written the introduction like this
In people life , career means a lot to them because it is the way of success. In past, people stuck to one job,however,nowadays due to some reasons people are changing their workfield . According to me, it is a positive development for the society. The forthcoming paragraphs evidently depict about the reasons with an example.
Then in bp1 and bp2 i gave reasons ... i gave total 3 reasons
The second question ... i gave in conclusion ....
To recapitulate, it has positive impact on society development because if a person do work with his own wish then he will do more hard work which would be beneficial for company as well as society.
That's it .. it was my conclusion
According to you all ... i have done right or wrong?? Everyone is saying that in bp2 .. positive or negative development points should be there .... bt i wrote only reasons in both bp
How much band would i get?? After these mistakes??
If anyone can help me .. then please do.
Thank you

SolwayFirth

Sep 4, 2019
Australia
Hello ... can anyone help me??
I gave my academic ielts exam on 10th oct 2019
I made some mistakes
In task 1 ... it was bar graph ... but i wrote line graph instead of bar graph ... how much bands would deduct of this mistake??
In task 2 ... the question was .. people are changing their jobs during their worklife
What are the reasons behind it ?
Do you think it is positive or negative development for the society??
Firstly .. i hve written the introduction like this
In people life , career means a lot to them because it is the way of success. In past, people stuck to one job,however,nowadays due to some reasons people are changing their workfield . According to me, it is a positive development for the society. The forthcoming paragraphs evidently depict about the reasons with an example.
Then in bp1 and bp2 i gave reasons ... i gave total 3 reasons
The second question ... i gave in conclusion ....
To recapitulate, it has positive impact on society development because if a person do work with his own wish then he will do more hard work which would be beneficial for company as well as society.
That's it .. it was my conclusion
According to you all ... i have done right or wrong?? Everyone is saying that in bp2 .. positive or negative development points should be there .... bt i wrote only reasons in both bp
How much band would i get?? After these mistakes??
If anyone can help me .. then please do.
Thank you
No point speculating the scores. Try to learn from your mistakes.