8.5/8.5/6.5/8

10+ experience

Married

Can you please let me know if this is good to apply for PR

or if re evaluation will help

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Hello,

You haven't mentioned your current CRS score without which it's not possible to say whether you stand a chance or not. The latest CRS cutoff point for express entry was 457. If your score is more or slightly lower than this score, there is a good chance for you to get ITA through express entry. You can of course open your EE profile now. Otherwise I would suggest you to take another IELTS exam or apply for EOR if you are confident that your score will change.

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
you need to get atleast 7 in writing to get the best score in CRS. I would suggest re evaluate your writing exam. you might get a 7

Reactions: scallop

Manishprasher

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Hi
My score is L/ R/ W/ S

8.5/8.5/6.5/8

10+ experience

Married

Which one did you take? IDP or BC? Go in for a retest than spending on re-evaluation if you have even 1% doubt

Sep 3, 2019
Hello,

You haven't mentioned your current CRS score without which it's not possible to say whether you stand a chance or not. The latest CRS cutoff point for express entry was 457. If your score is more or slightly lower than this score, there is a good chance for you to get ITA through express entry. You can of course open your EE profile now. Otherwise I would suggest you to take another IELTS exam or apply for EOR if you are confident that your score will change.

CR is 382

scallop

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Hi
My score is L/ R/ W/ S

8.5/8.5/6.5/8

10+ experience

Married

but my question is that how you could got this fabulous and extraordinary score in Your IELTS please share your secrets or even what have you done for it to achieve this high score please

Reactions: Harmeth Hilton

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
CR is 382
I am afraid this score will not be sufficient for Express Entry. The latest cutoff mark was 463. You can, however, open an EE profile and then apply for PNP. I would suggest you to aim for CLB 9 in IELTS i.e. LRWS 8 7 7 7 which will give a huge boost to your score. What I gathered from your previous posts is that you have already applied for EOR. I hope your score changes. But still I would like to ask you to keep practicing for another test as the score doesn't increase that often. Be mentally prepared to retake the test. Good luck