+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - 7th July Result

Stewie090

Jun 14, 2018
I suggest you got go to Hayward and collect your result directly from there. I did the same. Please go to SF-102 to collect the result. Don't forget to bring your ID.
Wouldn't they mail the test report? I thought we need to intimate them before hand to collect the report in person.

santaguy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Wouldn't they mail the test report? I thought we need to intimate them before hand to collect the report in person.
They will send the email. However if you want to collect asap then you can go there. Please check there email (which you got at the time of registration. In that, they mention that you can collect your result in person also). However if you don't collect then they will mail you. There is some problem in online result for that center and they are working on it.

Stewie090

Jun 14, 2018
They will send the email. However if you want to collect asap then you can go there. Please check there email (which you got at the time of registration. In that, they mention that you can collect your result in person also). However if you don't collect then they will mail you. There is some problem in online result for that center and they are working on it.
This here is really frustrating. It's minimum responsibility for these "Test Centers" to make sure the results would be available by said time. I did check with the test center people, and it seems like I should have collect the test report by 12:00 PM today. How in the hell are we supposed to know that the results won't be available and that we should collect the report in person? There was no official E-mail from either IELTS or the Center regarding it.

ANANDMANI

Jul 20, 2018
I just contacted California State University, East Bay-Hayward center. They informed that the collection time was between 9 AM to 12 PM today. So its not possible to collect it directly anymore. Also they said they are still working on the system issue and it might take up to 24 hours. So they requested me to wait till this weekend before I could reach out to them on Monday.

i_am_unique

Jul 20, 2018
I just contacted California State University, East Bay-Hayward center. They informed that the collection time was between 9 AM to 12 PM today. So its not possible to collect it directly anymore. Also they said they are still working on the system issue and it might take up to 24 hours. So they requested me to wait till this weekend before I could reach out to them on Monday.
Thanks for sharing the info.

i_am_unique

Jul 20, 2018
Hayward, CA location - It is showing results online now.

Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

Jul 20, 2018
My wife: Overall: 8.0 L:8.0 R:7.0 W:8.0 S:8.0
and I : Overall: 8.5 L:9.0 R:8.0 W:8.5 S:8.5

I'm 37 in 4 days, so losing valuable 5 points for that. But it's my mistake since I decided to go for Canadian PR a bit late. I'm in the US on an H1B visa. As per the calculator here (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp), CRS score is 442.

Any advice from people who have done research on the subject?

Reactions: JiBhanguJi

Stewie090

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks guys for posting the updates. I did check my results. Well, I have achieved my desired scores at-last.

L/R/W/S - 8/7.5/8.5/8.5
Overall - 8

This was my third attempt though. I'm happy cause I was tired or re-taking tests again and again.

Reactions: JiBhanguJi

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Thanks guys for posting the updates. I did check my results. Well, I have achieved my desired scores at-last.

L/R/W/S - 8/7.5/8.5/8.5
Overall - 8

This was my third attempt though. I'm happy cause I was tired or re-taking tests again and again.
Congratulations