Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Sao Paulo
Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

Just checked the results. I don't know what went wrong in Reading. But still, I think it will take me through Express Entry.
Me too, the reading section was the one I was confident I’d get a good score

kunalv

Mar 20, 2018
Gr
Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

Just checked the results. I don't know what went wrong in Reading. But still, I think it will take me through Express Entry.
Great score in listening and Writing. Any specific site you went through for practice?. I got 6 in writing . :(

absingh

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Gr

Great score in listening and Writing. Any specific site you went through for practice?. I got 6 in writing . :(
I practiced with Cambridge book for listening. For writing, I didn't practice much but try to write some essays with proper structure.

Reactions: Sicilian

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
so frustrated, my 3rd attempt and got L 9- R8.5 - S8 -W6.5, just can't believe it!
Although you said u had tried revaluation before, I would definitely go for it again if I were you....based on the others sections........There is a huge difference between the others 3 and your writing

bupinha

Apr 8, 2018
Although you said u had tried revaluation before, I would definitely go for it again if I were you....based on the others sections........There is a huge difference between the others 3 and your writing
yes, just did it! I am very confident that my score is around 7-7.5 and not 6.5. All my mock tests I did actually scored 7.5 - 8 and were all correct by an IELTS teacher.