+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 7th April - Preparations - Answer Comparison - Result Discussion

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
Would be great if more people could share their answers for these questions:

best I can remember

Reading NG/T/F

Origins - NG - True (in the very first paragraph it was mentioned that real tennis was around long before tennis - so they r different origin)
Ball aim at wall - T ( ricochets off the wall) - True
Clubs sponsored by business - NG - NG
Balls of same material - F ( although) - True(it was a tricky complex sentence, it said they appear same, in fact made of bla bla)
Real tennis more demanding - T ( fast paced, etc. and comparison to ordinary tennis being a tame twiddly..etc.etc.) - not sure
virtually no spectator - T (In the para that read how they brought it indoors and its outcome) - True
Association organizing construction of courts - T ( Sentence read: Projects (organize) are afoot to bring up courts or something like that in the last para) - NG (it just said England built 26 etc. no info for organizers)
Courts in eng are underused - F ( Last paragraph which mentioned how its so busy)
- False

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
The ball one: I remember reading “although they look the same, [the other] is made of

It can be F or NG, but not true
I remember the ''although they may look the same'' as well.....I think is false......cuz we could implie based on the statement they were made of different materials although they only mention the material for the real tennis' balls

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
The ball one: I remember reading “although they look the same, [the other] is made of

It can be F or NG, but not true

CarlosLz

In your opinion, in the listening section part 4....''mainly for VACATIONS''.....do u think they could accept ''VACATION (singular)?

Cuz grammatically I think it fits as well.......And in every IELTS Cambridge books, they put alternative answers in the listening section like: ''Innovation/Innovations'' or ''Animal/Animals''

This is fucking killing me!

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
CarlosLz

In your opinion, in the listening section part 4....''mainly for VACATIONS''.....do u think they could accept ''VACATION (singular)?

Cuz grammatically I think it fits as well.......And in every IELTS Cambridge books, they put alternative answers in the listening section like: ''Innovation/Innovations'' or ''Animal/Animals''

This is fucking killing me!
Both should be fine as my understanding both sound correct

bupinha

Apr 8, 2018
Would be great if more people could share their answers for these questions:

Reading NG/T/F

Origins - NG
Ball aim at wall - T ( ricochets off the wall)
Clubs sponsored by business - NG
Balls of same material - F ( although)
Real tennis more demanding - T ( fast paced, etc. and comparison to ordinary tennis being a tame twiddly..etc.etc.)
virtually no spectator - T (In the para that read how they brought it indoors and its outcome)
Association organizing construction of courts - T ( Sentence read: Projects (organize) are afoot to bring up courts or something like that in the last para)
Courts in eng are underused - F ( Last paragraph which mentioned how its so busy)
balls aim at wall - I first though was F, because is said a player can aim the ball at wall, but them I decided it was T, because the answer was an explanation of how the court was setup.

Clubs sponsored by business - same here, NG
Real tennis more demanding - don't remember
Courts are underused - F
Association organizing construction of courts - false because it does not say it was the association organizing, they cite a guy who was actually from the association. I am pretty sure it was F

Reactions: Archavin89

Chairaj

Apr 8, 2018
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
06-14-2018
Med's Done....
06-28-2018
Passport Req..
12-13-2018
What was the answers for READIND SECTION 1:

1 - Flight from london:
2- Local transfers
3- Breakfast
4 Dinner

Chairaj

Apr 8, 2018
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
06-14-2018
Med's Done....
06-28-2018
Passport Req..
12-13-2018
- all
5 Laundry - some
6 Single Accommodation - none
sorry , i didnt get the 2nd , what is it? NG?
Q : local transfer from airport to hotel. I wrote it B (SOME) it was mentioned in the passage

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
sorry , i didnt get the 2nd , what is it? NG?
Q : local transfer from airport to hotel. I wrote it B (SOME) it was mentioned in the passage
- Passage mentioned local transfers available to the tourist flying with them (some people choose to meet at the joining point in the city)

It was not given in the paragraph(I don't remember the exact term they used for this but it was the 4th option)

Chairaj

Apr 8, 2018
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
06-14-2018
Med's Done....
06-28-2018
Passport Req..
12-13-2018
- Passage mentioned local transfers available to the tourist flying with them (some people choose to meet at the joining point in the city)

It was not given in the paragraph(I don't remember the exact term they used for this but it was the 4th option)

ok, i might have understood wrong then.

justfor4.2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hello friends, can any one say.. is there a specific ielts requirement for PNP nominee .. should it be overall 6 band or 6 in each band. Any one who can answer this with perfect knowledge will be appreciated.
And basic requirement of ielts for entry to EXPRESS ENTRY pool
For FSW in PNP it requires 6 each not overall as well as basic requirement in express entry pool.for healthy chances of ITA L,R,W,S 8,7,7,7