+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6th January 2018 answer key

andy24

Dec 4, 2017
Seems, most of the on held candidates of Idp got really wonderful scores.
Congratulations everybody.

Awaiting affirmative displays from British as well.

Reactions: zagcollins
Jan 6, 2018
Hi all,

I got my score from IDP . The scores are L 8.5
R 8.5
S 8.5
W 6.5

I lost 2 bands in writing because I dint write any disadvantages for the essay task and wrote only advantages. I have not taken any coaching and dint know that task response means to follow a set pattern for each essay type.. not going for second attempt . My current score is 393.

In conclusion please read through the requirements of writing an essay before u write the IELTS and don't use very high vocabulary.

Thanks and all the best for all those who got 8777

Naw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Just received this email!!!
I took the test woth BC in Saudi Arabia

Dear Candidate,

We refer to the investigation into your IELTS test result for 6 January 2018, and the notification of investigation sent to you previously.

We have completed the investigation of the IELTS test that you took on 6 January 2018and have now released the result. The Test Report Form (TRF) will be despatched to you through DHL.

Your test result will also be shared with Recognising Organisations if you requested this service on your application.

The IELTS Test Partners strongly support the rights of genuine candidates and believe that the thorough investigation of all concerns ensures test integrity and candidate reputation.

Should you have any questions about this process, please contact BC Centres:KSAINFO@SA.BRITISHCOUNCIL.ORG

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigations Team