+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6th January 2018 answer key

kkkhan

Jan 19, 2018
I received a letter from AEO Pakistan that they will provide an update on January 24th. Now, I don't know whether that ll be the result itself or some update. I also called AEO and the idiots have no idea regarding the result and when it would be released.

Asmasohail

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
I received a letter from AEO Pakistan that they will provide an update on January 24th. Now, I don't know whether that ll be the result itself or some update. I also called AEO and the idiots have no idea regarding the result and when it would be released.
I guess its same for all as many of us tried calling them and we got the same answer... so all we can do is wait

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Hey no fault of yours. I just stated generally as in ielts someone told me when there is a difference of 2 Bands it generally goes for a remark by a senior examiner before the result is passed on to the candidates. I don’t know to what extent it is true.maybe a reason why results of most are with held. As this time listening was pretty tough. Many have got a score of 6.5. But ur score is pretty good. You lost out on writing and speaking by a band. Does your score match up how you you performed in writing and speaking?
so what is my fault :( and what is next ?[/QUOTE]

kkkhan

Jan 19, 2018
I guess its same for all as many of us tried calling them and we got the same answer... so all we can do is wait
It's a shame considering the price we pay for this. What was your test center? I am planning to switch to BC from AEO as they provide headphones for the listening part in case I don't get an 8 in listening which is very unlikely.

Javid872

Jan 8, 2018
Hey no fault of yours. I just stated generally as in ielts someone told me when there is a difference of 2 Bands it generally goes for a remark by a senior examiner before the result is passed on to the candidates. I don’t know to what extent it is true.maybe a reason why results of most are with held. As this time listening was pretty tough. Many have got a score of 6.5. But ur score is pretty good. You lost out on writing and speaking by a band. Does your score match up how you you performed in writing and speaking?

so what is my fault :( and what is next ?
[/QUOTE]
It is completely wrong. A friend of mine took IELTS in October and got 9 in reading 9 in listening 8.5 in speaking and 6 in writing. After an appeal, BC increased his writing score from 6 to 7.5.

Reactions: Gurkirat kaur

khizer92

Jan 19, 2018
Some received an email that they will be updated on 24rth jan , for some they received email that update will be provided on 27th jan...
Nobody actually knows when the results will be announced!!!
thanks for letting me know. btw I haven't received any email as of yet from BC

Shaluramdas88

Jan 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
NOC Code......
What was your center in Dubai?
And many congrats on the score don’t worry you’ll be fine!
Did it with center if development in deira....that was the only last minute slot available :)

Thank you SO much! Just hoping no changes in scores happen :(

Alaaamin

Jan 22, 2018
I’ve just received this email !!!!!

Dear Alaa,

Thank you for your email.

We appreciate that you are anxious to receive your results quickly but the IELTS Test Partners must take appropriate measures to protect the integrity of all results. Our priority is for you and every test taker to receive a valid test result.

It's expected that we will have more information regarding your results on or before 31 January 2018. This is an estimated date and it's not a confirmation and we assure you that we have dedicated teams working on expediting the process for your convenience.

Please contact us if you have any questions. As always, thank you for your Enquiry!

Ahmed Q,

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I’ve just received this email !!!!!

Dear Alaa,

Thank you for your email.

We appreciate that you are anxious to receive your results quickly but the IELTS Test Partners must take appropriate measures to protect the integrity of all results. Our priority is for you and every test taker to receive a valid test result.

It's expected that we will have more information regarding your results on or before 31 January 2018. This is an estimated date and it's not a confirmation and we assure you that we have dedicated teams working on expediting the process for your convenience.

Please contact us if you have any questions. As always, thank you for your Enquiry!

Ahmed Q,
It's expected they are saying. They are not even sure and date is getting extended, Now they have reached 31 January. How strange is that.