+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6th January 2018 answer key

alialkenani

Jan 21, 2018
When did you receive the email? Majority of the candidates who wrote the exam on 6th Jan are facing the same problem ;including me!
Got an email from the BC mentioning that there will be an update on or before 27th Jan.
I received on Friday 20 , where was your exam ?

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Hi everyone
I am new member here , I did the IELTS exam on 6 January in Saudi and I received email from BC tell me that my results under investigation , really am worried and upset if it take long time . is there any one have experience with this status ?

thank you everyone
everyone in KSA received the same email, so i thing its nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Asmasohail

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Guys,

I think there is some problem with British Council. They are delaying everything.
I had applied for EOR 10 weeks back and received mail stating delay of another 7-8 weeks.

They have failed to complete test process on time which has resulted in delay i guess.

kiran_raj

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Guys,

I think there is some problem with British Council. They are delaying everything.
I had applied for EOR 10 weeks back and received mail stating delay of another 7-8 weeks.

They have failed to complete test process on time which has resulted in delay i guess.

What about IDP? Their results are also delayed.

Shaluramdas88

Jan 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
NOC Code......
I got a message from IDP last night with my results....I hope it' for real as I finally got my dream score!! I had recd the email all of you got last Friday about the delay in results....i haven't recd an email and can't preview online either....but recd a text message with my candidate no n results....fingers crossed!!

Reactions: Gurkirat kaur

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I got a message from IDP last night with my results....I hope it' for real as I finally got my dream score!! I had recd the email all of you got last Friday about the delay in results....i haven't recd an email and can't preview online either....but recd a text message with my candidate no n results....fingers crossed!!
umm, strange, but congratulations

Asmasohail

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Congrats!!! May I know your result? If u dont mind!

Alaaamin

Jan 22, 2018
Hello everyone
I am from Jeddah and I’ve taken the IELTS in bc
My result is withhold too
This is so frustrating
As I still need to go for scholarship processing which takes time
They are wasting my time
Who sat for this exam in BC Jeddah???
Please inform me if your results are released

Naw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hello everyone
I am from Jeddah and I’ve taken the IELTS in bc
My result is withhold too
This is so frustrating
As I still need to go for scholarship processing which takes time
They are wasting my time
Who sat for this exam in BC Jeddah???
Please inform me if your results are released
I did and its the same issue, dont worry it is affecting almost everyone.we need to wait and stay positive:) all the best