+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6th January 2018 answer key

2abet

Oct 19, 2017
Any tips on how did you manage to get a 9 in listening? That's where I suck.
uhmm... I just tactically splitting my attention between the audio and the questions and also not missing out what the first guy decided to write down as the lady's info

Gourav147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Today morning I was telling to my room mate what can god do now.The scores wont be changed,what God had to do would have done before,and I got this reply!Faith on GOD restored.Human being always needs blessings.Time to be more spiritual.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got another email from British council:

Dear Candidate,

There is a delay in releasing your IELTS results of 06 January 2018. The next update will be available on or before 27January 2018. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigation Team

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).
This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it.
The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by viruses and other malware and you are advised to carry out a virus and malware check on any attachments contained in this message.