+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6th January 2018 answer key

Asmasohail

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Guys. What is the status of result, either email or message or any type of conversation with IDP or BC specifically in Saudi Arabia? Did anyone receive the result or email stating that result is on hold?
Yes me!!!! Yesterday evening...

Dear Candidate,

We refer to your IELTS test of 06/01/2018.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the 06/01/2018 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 06/01/2018, please send a scanned handwritten statement to KSAINFO@sa.britishcouncil.org within 14 days of the date of this letter. A template has been provided with this letter for you to use. Your statement must be written in English in your own handwriting and signed by you.

Any correspondence received after 14 days will not be considered.

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigations Team

IELTS TEST CANDIDATE STATEMENT
Instructions:

1. Complete the requested details.
  2. Please provide any information which may support your test scores. Please feel free to write as much as you would like, you are not restricted to one page.
  3. Email the form to KSAINFO@sa.britishcouncil.org
Your Name

ID Document Number

Date of Birth

Current Address

Email

Test Centre Number

Candidate Number

Test Date

Signed:

Date:

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).
This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it.
The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by viruses and other malware and you are advised to carry out a virus and malware check on any attachments contained in this message.

Javid872

Jan 8, 2018
I got my result from IDP. Listening 7.5, Reading 9, Speaking 7.5, Writing 6.5. I messed it up and gonna take it again unfortunately.

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Me too received the results today morning for 06th Jan 2018 exam LRWS 6.5666, don't know whether to go for EOR.....was expecting atleast 7-8 in listening & 7 in other modules.
James...

Javid872

Jan 8, 2018
@Javid872 are you satisfied with ur listening score I mean you got great score in reading that's why asking
Actually no. I think we need at least 8 in listening to be able to have an enough score for Express Entry. With my IELTS score, I think I cannot make with Express Entry. Thats why, I am going to take in a month again :(