+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6th January 2018 answer key

Asmasohail

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
what is this???

I would like to inform you that your result is under investigation. Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.
We will provide you with an update on your results on 27 January 2018.

I also receive this email but they didnt give me any time infact they said if u want u can fill the form to explain your performance on score

Dear Candidate,

We refer to your IELTS test of 06/01/2018.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the 06/01/2018 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 06/01/2018, please send a scanned handwritten statement to KSAINFO@sa.britishcouncil.org within 14 days of the date of this letter. A template has been provided with this letter for you to use. Your statement must be written in English in your own handwriting and signed by you.

Any correspondence received after 14 days will not be considered.

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigations Team

IELTS TEST CANDIDATE STATEMENT
Instructions:

1. Complete the requested details.
  2. Please provide any information which may support your test scores. Please feel free to write as much as you would like, you are not restricted to one page.
  3. Email the form to KSAINFO@sa.britishcouncil.org
Your Name

ID Document Number

Date of Birth

Current Address

Email

Test Centre Number

Candidate Number

Test Date

Signed:

Date:

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).
This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it.
The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by viruses and other malware and you are advised to carry out a virus and malware check on any attachments contained in this message.

Naw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
I also receive this email but they didnt give me any time infact they said if u want u can fill the form to explain your performance on score

Dear Candidate,

We refer to your IELTS test of 06/01/2018.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the 06/01/2018 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 06/01/2018, please send a scanned handwritten statement to KSAINFO@sa.britishcouncil.org within 14 days of the date of this letter. A template has been provided with this letter for you to use. Your statement must be written in English in your own handwriting and signed by you.

Any correspondence received after 14 days will not be considered.

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigations Team

IELTS TEST CANDIDATE STATEMENT
Instructions:

1. Complete the requested details.
  2. Please provide any information which may support your test scores. Please feel free to write as much as you would like, you are not restricted to one page.
  3. Email the form to KSAINFO@sa.britishcouncil.org
Your Name

ID Document Number

Date of Birth

Current Address

Email

Test Centre Number

Candidate Number

Test Date

Signed:

Date:

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).
This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it.
The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by viruses and other malware and you are advised to carry out a virus and malware check on any attachments contained in this message.
U received that just now ?

kkkhan

Jan 19, 2018
I gave my test from AEO, Karachi on January, 6th. I called them up and they told me that my result is withheld. Same goes for my wife. This is not something we deserve when we pay 270 USD for a nuisance test. Not to forget I haven't received any email or sms. I don't know the reason. But may be its due to my listening score. They made 250 people sit in a hall and attempt the listening section without any headphones. There was obviously a lot of background noise and some people were coughing and others were flipping pages. I am quite sure I'll ace the rest of the sections but if I get anything below 8 in listening, I 'll have to retake the exam. Now I don't know how long do I have to wait more.

I have taken GRE, TOEFL and IELTS and I have to admit, by far IELTS sucks the most. You pay 270USD to get this pathetic service.

Venkatsk

Dec 30, 2017
According to the answers discussed in this forum , I have written all the answers as discussed but I got L 6.5, R 7

neerajp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Could there be a mistake in evaluation of the listening section and possibly thus the scores are withheld too.
My wife also got 6.5 in listening and it's not believable given that this section was her strong area and her answers matched most of the answers in the forum except 2-3.