+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6th January 2018 answer key

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Dear Candidate,
Please check the email ID that you provided in your application for an update regarding your IELTS test result of 06 January 2018.
Regards,
Reetika
I just got an sms but no mail . It’s beitish council

Jan 19, 2018
Dear Candidate,
Please check the email ID that you provided in your application for an update regarding your IELTS test result of 06 January 2018.
Regards,
Reetika
Even I got this SMS, but no email received yet

alexraj

Dec 2, 2017
Dear Candidate,
Regards,
Reetika
Same here, also checked in british council page - it says "No Results Found". In the exam invitation mail we received, it's mentioned that results will be published at 12 Noon 19 Jan 2018

maplov

Jan 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-03-2018
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
03-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2018
This is the email I received from ielts.india@idp.com

Dear XXXXXX,

Notification of Delay of IELTS Test Results

We refer to your IELTS test of 6 January 2018 against passport # XXXXXXX.

IELTS recognises that you have taken our test in support of an application for further study, migration, or professional recognition.

As part of our strict quality control procedures to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.

These procedures have flagged results from the test taken on 6 January 2018 for further analysis, and therefore your results will not be released on 19 January 2018.

IELTS reserves the right to undertake further analysis as stated in its declaration on the IELTS application form. By agreeing to the declaration you have declared that 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if IELTS deems it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'.

We will provide you with an update on your results on27 January 2018.

If you have an approaching deadline, please contact us atresults.ielts@idp.com with details of your chosen recognising organisations.

We can provide an official letter that can be presented to those chosen organisations explaining the delay in the release of results as part of IELTS routine quality and assurance procedures.

Thank you for your patience while we complete the necessary analysis.

Regards,

TEAM IDP IELTS

Gourav147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bangalore location is best,there was no vacancy when I was booking so opted for Coimbatore.I got my previous results on dec29th and booked for 6th Jan slot.