IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
03-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2018
At the end of the test, the exam center mentioned that the results will be declared on the 19th after noon.
Does it normally get declared exactly as mentioned or do you ever get to know early?
Cannot wait for the results, completely stressed out.

Janani Priya

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
what is the use of these questions ?. dont they change the questions every day
it is more for all of us who wrote the exam to verify the answers and understand where we stand... Yes everyday the questions changes and it is not repeated.

If the questions were repeated then it would be violation of the exam to discuss here and all of us will be disqualified (like other computer exam like microsoft certification and such) lolz !

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
At the end of the test, the exam center mentioned that the results will be declared on the 19th after noon.
Does it normally get declared exactly as mentioned or do you ever get to know early?
Cannot wait for the results, completely stressed out.
it will be declared on the 19th. Just relax, all will be ok.

Nzareth2Canda

Jan 9, 2018
Guys , a quick question please..... in the listening section , part 2 .... can anybody recall what was after store ..... was it room ?
I ask this because , I wrote storage instead of store in the slot..... storage room made more sense to me than store room ?
Do you think they will disqualify my answer ?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Guys , a quick question please..... in the listening section , part 2 .... can anybody recall what was after store ..... was it room ?
I ask this because , I wrote storage instead of store in the slot..... storage room made more sense to me than store room ?
Do you think they will disqualify my answer ?
depends on what they deem to be a fair answer. We'll just have to wait and watch.

Mani11apr

Feb 22, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I am new to this thread. I have a question regarding IELTS. Please help me if you have an Idea -

I am an India Citizen and next month I will be traveling to Canada for business Trip on B1 Visa for 1 month. Is it possible, if I could write an exam there in Canada?

Please suggest.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

I am new to this thread. I have a question regarding IELTS. Please help me if you have an Idea -

I am an India Citizen and next month I will be traveling to Canada for business Trip on B1 Visa for 1 month. Is it possible, if I could write an exam there in Canada?

Please suggest.
you can write it anywhere you want to. All the best!

Naw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hi All,

Please suggest.
Yeah of course you can.
Plus, if you are doing the test for immigration reasons and since u are going to canada u can take the CELPIP its an alternative to IELTS.
Can only be taken in CANADA and maybe DUBAI,it is a computer based test.
All the best.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yeah of course you can.
Plus, if you are doing the test for immigration reasons and since u are going to canada u can take the CELPIP its an alternative to IELTS.
Can only be taken in CANADA and maybe DUBAI,it is a computer based test.
All the best.
yup, great idea.
Personally though, would stick to IELTS because the resources available for preparation is far more.

Reactions: Naw

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I have the same confusion but I went ahead and wrote an essay considering they ARE big tall buildings :D
essentially, the essay was looking at a comparison between living in apartments and individual homes. Advantages (of living in an apartment) can be security, cost, etc. versus smaller spaces, impersonal living (not knowing those who live next door/in the vicinity), lack of space for kids during formative years, etc.

aman.alam

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Bangalore
essentially, the essay was looking at a comparison between living in apartments and individual homes. Advantages (of living in an apartment) can be security, cost, etc. versus smaller spaces, impersonal living (not knowing those who live next door/in the vicinity), lack of space for kids during formative years, etc.
Great, I was pretty right in my understanding then :)
Thanks so much!

Taimursh

Jan 16, 2018
Hi guys. Regarding essay, I want to take your opinion. I took this essay as outweigh essay and followed IELTS advantage structure. For example. Advantages outweigh the disadvantages due to several reasons.
Intro
BP1 advantages +example
BP2 more advantages + example
BP3 disadvantages
Conclusion ( restated my opinion about the advantages)

What you say about this kind of pattern?