+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 3rd March 2018 USA

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
2nd part of section 2.......in which we had to match the info about teachers....

The very first one.....about an italian teacher.....I put A (''He was new in the college'')......remember that? hahaha

Sorry about trying to describe all questions I remember something n was in doubt about haha

THe writing task 2 was about dangerous sports?
Absolutely fine buddy..but I don't remember this one

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
2nd part of section 2.......in which we had to match the info about teachers....

The very first one.....about an italian teacher.....I put A (''He was new in the college'')......remember that? hahaha

Sorry about trying to describe all questions I remember something n was in doubt about haha

Yes dangerous sport was ok..but my concern has always been my handwriting..

RodRodrigues

Jan 3, 2018
Handwriting u mean it is not clear? or U cannot write fast? Or u have problems with writing in general?

Where have u done ur exam?

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Do you guys remember the listing section 3 first one?
why they do it together?
A, they have to be finished it today
B, it will be fulled quickly
C,I can't remember

I thought should be B but I chose A

BTW: I hate multiple choices

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Damn!

Tbh I think u r right.....I changed in the last second man! damn! Another friend of mine said he put C cuz they mentioned ''full-time'' but to a ''specific teacher'' like a huge distractor.....and than he mentioned the admission officer,.... However, even so he is not sure either.

The one below that I was also confused.....I barely remember it.....but it was something like...

''What both students were unsure about ''

A: How register
B: When classes take place
C: Practical work in each class]

Something like that...ahah

remember??

I think B was not right, cuz she said they could check it online....n than I put A.....Bu at the end after to C........a completly messy

I put C. I don't remember , I put A first but changed to C at the end. I just recall what I did the process in college .....

Reactions: RodRodrigues

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
In my case was the opposite....I got ''gas'' n miss ''liquid''..........the rest was fine....

So.....in section 3.......there was a MCQ in which the options were something like:

A: a specific teacher
B: a secretary
C: a full-time admission officer

remember? I think it was the penultimate of the first part - section 3

At first I put C but n after I changed to A =/

I thought to hear something that the admission officer could not attend....but not sure at all! got confused
I am pretty sure this one is C

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018

I put A too , He was new in the college, but I heard someone choose the he worked over 25 years in the college. I hate matching !!!!!

yes, the writing task 2 was about dangerous sports

Reactions: RodRodrigues

RodRodrigues

Jan 3, 2018
Do you guys remember the listing section 3 first one?
why they do it together?
A, they have to be finished it today
B, it will be fulled quickly
C,I can't remember

I thought should be B but I chose A

BTW: I hate multiple choices
I think I put B for this one!

tejp19

Mar 4, 2018
i think section 4 answers would be
nesting
public