FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
08-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
It was true since in the passage they gave a name of a ferry for which a separate ticket needs to purchased.
I agree with you too because i feel it's pretty obvious you got to buy tickets(unless they're free) for ferries to travel on them .So i don't think that has to be specifically mentioned.

Jasjot.kang

Jun 30, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
08-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
It was true since in the passage they gave a name of a ferry for which a separate ticket needs to purchased.
So if multi day pass is not valid on those ferries so we have to buy other ticket to use ferry

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So if multi day pass is not valid on those ferries so we have to buy other ticket to use ferry
Yes, in the passage it was given like multi-pass can be used to travel on all ferries. But in the very next sentence, they gave a specific ferry name and said this ferry will require a different pass.

Reactions: Jasjot.kang

alenka14893

Dec 29, 2017
Hi, the map one at the I think "studio" was difficult anyone still remember what they put in for listening?
As you enter to the right reception first answer was the "cafeteria" which I think was C because you look straight into it bit to left? Then next to toilet the "store room" think that was A and then "training room" end off corridor B which is left, not sure what was next but I think it was D next to main recording room and the the waiting room which was E just behind the reception.

Let me know what you think or you got?
I hardly remember what I wrote.
I think firstly came cafeteria you have to go through the reception, so it is on the right close to the reception.
Then it was shop. I think it was near by the toilet.
Main store and training were difficult to find, I chose main was in the top left corner and on its left in the end of the corridor was training. I am not sure.
And the last waiting room was on the right close to cafeteria, maybe it was H.
Honestly, I was very confused. So my thoughts and answers may be wrong.

dollysek

Jul 23, 2014
Y
It says the multi day pass can be used on all ferries except: then it list the ferries nd buses it can’t be used on. It never said buy another ticket for it. It could be free as well. That makes the answer NG

canadian.king

Jun 30, 2018
I agree with you too because i feel it's pretty obvious you got to buy tickets(unless they're free) for ferries to travel on them .So i don't think that has to be specifically mentioned.
Its NG. It was a trick question. It was only given that the card doesn't work on 1-2 specific ferries. You can't assume that they need separate ticket. You can for example get another pass for that and not a ticket

Sandhu001

May 24, 2018
I think B, I and H are correct. I got those 3 too and lot of others too. However, not sure whether 11 is D or G. I and a few others got it as G since it was right next to the track. We will just have to wait and see.
Hello ! I just want to know is 12th is that one- at the top of map after crossing bridge towards right side one box is there , is the answer is that one??

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
I don’t remember the exact question in reading section - but the section required to match content with paragraph - and there was one paragraph which was answer to two headings. Anyone remembers the same?

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
A General question: Are the bands for ielts Listening and Reading calculated purely on the predefined parameter (like 36-37 corrects answers will lead to 8 in Listening) or these ranges chance for each test, depending on the difficulty level of the tests?

canadian.king

Jun 30, 2018
A General question: Are the bands for ielts Listening and Reading calculated purely on the predefined parameter (like 36-37 corrects answers will lead to 8 in Listening) or these ranges chance for each test, depending on the difficulty level of the tests?
Same criterion every time. They aim to keep same test level everytime

canadian.king

Jun 30, 2018
I don’t remember the exact question in reading section - but the section required to match content with paragraph - and there was one paragraph which was answer to two headings. Anyone remembers the same?
Yes that was last section on peppers. In which para B was answer to 2 questions

Reactions: Gibacho