+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts 26 October General/ Academic all countries review

myphone4436

Oct 27, 2019
Is the answer ARROW AND BOW? as in recording they said Spears were used earlier and now arrow and bow are used as arrow always go along with bow other wise arrow alone is spear and the heading was not more than 2 words

naveed.shakoor

Oct 27, 2019
For the Bartican centre has nearly hundred ________ question, was the answer courses or training centers. I chose training centers though. For the Advertisement matching
Staffs got recognition - I chose the one with award winning stylists, special prices at lunch time for Special prices, Car dealer for Negotiable prices and Guaranty, Laundry for self service and the one that has special rates for OAP and students ( students have special prices). I am open to corrections
can you confirm that the answer is training centers? can you share rest of the section 2 GT reading IDP?

nishu.rockz

Oct 30, 2019
I think First should be Not Given as in Passage it is not clearly mentioned that minimum time for going to tramping is 1 day. In passage it was explained that what is tramping is all about and it for one or 2 days walk.I may be wrong here please explain if anyone is aware of this.
True - Minimum one day required
Not Given -
False -
True - on demand institute will be opened
True - markings indicated clearly
True - Standard huts require pre-bookings