+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 25th May 2017 Key

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
hi guys. I 'm waiting for tomorrow results too. Does anyone have the answers for the academic reading? Or do you know if we can somehow download the test we sat for? i saw , that the Listening part for General module is on youtube already, but what about ours?
Hi, There is no general listening and academic listening it will be the same. There will be different questions at different locations. Only the reading and writing part 1 differs otherwise rest is same for general and academic. Do you remember how you checked the listening questions online i'm curious to know.

Reactions: Rashu84

leynder

Jun 6, 2017
Hi, There is no general listening and academic listening it will be the same. There will be different questions at different locations. Only the reading and writing part 1 differs otherwise rest is same for general and academic. Do you remember how you checked the listening questions online i'm curious to know.
yes, i am aware of that. I was talking about academic READING- that's what i 'm interested in. As for the listening, yeah you are right, listening 's the same for Aca + Gen. I checked my answers in this thread. Well i did not check them actually, more like i 'crossed'' them ;)

Reactions: srijan

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
me t

me too missed 0.5 in writing LRWS - 8/7/6.5/8 but going to apply for remark....:mad:
I got even lower band this time and again missed by 0.5.

This time > 8/6.5/7/7, On first attempt, I had 8 in reading and this time I was very confident on reading, but surprisingly got only 6.5.

Booked another date for 8th July.