Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
I would differ on this :
In the 3rd section, I think one of the answers was "Student's Relative" in which the speaker said that her grandmother/mother would definitely have the stuff. I think this was instead of local library. I dont remember using this option.

However, I dont remember if the answer was "Stones" or "Stone" in the last section. I think I wrote stone.
I wrote
internet(option c) for toys
relatives(option B) for household item
for the first one I chose museum(option E)
for clothes I think I chose option G
it goes like this
E
B
G
C
and for the last two
it was "movements" of buildings
made of "stone"

Rahulsarna

May 30, 2017
I wrote
internet(option c) for toys
relatives(option B) for household item
for the first one I chose museum(option E)
for clothes I think I chose option G
it goes like this
E
B
G
C
and for the last two
it was "movements" of buildings
made of "stone"
I wrote movements and then erased the "s" because movement was sounding grammatically correct. :p Damn!!
But other answers were same as you mentioned above.
I messed up in the 3rd section (the candidates one), otherwise, I would have got band 8. What's worse is that I am expecting 7 in others. So I would have to appear again just because of listening.

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any idea about 27 to 30 answers in which tutor suggested some options for questionaire...
One set are B,C and other set are B,D.
Not sure 27,28 or 29,30.

27 might be personal delivery of questionarrie,
28 is set to return envelope as "maanharvir" mentioned.

maanharvir

Feb 4, 2017
One set are B,C and other set are B,D.
Not sure 27,28 or 29,30.

27 might be personal delivery of questionarrie,
28 is set to return envelope as "maanharvir" mentioned.
ok thanks.. is tere any answer with the content as "simple language" either for 27 or 29? was that right answer

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
I wrote movements and then erased the "s" because movement was sounding grammatically correct. :p Damn!!
I messed up in the 3rd section (the candidates one), otherwise, I would have got band 8. What's worse is that I am expecting 7 in others. So I would have to appear again just because of listening.
Well don't loose hope
Anyone could go wrong specially in listening section, just because of this "s" letter many people loose band 8

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Anyone could loose marks because of this "s" letter, because of the nervousness that we all go through while doing exam. We can never be sure what we really heard. Just keep your fingers crossed

harshbhalodia

Mar 1, 2017
Anybody knows the correct answer of IELTS GT Reading test section 3? If anyone has confidently written the answer then please share..
I have written..
Vikney --> Animal Instinct
Greece --> Sun, water and something else
China --> dont remember
Italy --> dont remember

True/False
1. F
2. NG
3, NG
4. T

Line match:
direction - A
first longitude - E
sounding reeds - C
don't have enough knowledge - B
I forgot the 5th que.

Rahulsarna

May 30, 2017
Anybody knows the correct answer of IELTS GT Reading test section 3? If anyone has confidently written the answer then please share..
I have written..
Vikney --> Animal Instinct Yes with the birds circling. Same.
Greece --> Sun, water and something else Yes was for one of the 4. Dont remember which one.
China --> dont remember
Italy --> dont remember

True/False
1. F - Same
2. NG - Same
3, NG - I think have written false.
4. T - Same, that they were more useful on land than on water. Though I am not sure about it. Tough call. Can be Not given.

Line match: This was the toughest sections. I have 2/3 E's. 2 C's. and a F.
direction - A
first longitude - E
sounding reeds - C
don't have enough knowledge - B
I forgot the 5th que.

Rahulsarna

May 30, 2017
Anyone could loose marks because of this "s" letter, because of the nervousness that we all go through while doing exam. We can never be sure what we really heard. Just keep your fingers crossed
Yes tbh, I don't think I have anything wrong in the 1-20, and 30-40 (Except "movement/s").
So if I need 35/40 for a band 8, I think I might just manage it if I have 6/10 correct in the third section. 4 are correct I think the one with where to get items (Museum / relatives etc).

So still hoping for an outside chance. Fingers crossed.

Rashu84

Star Member
May 29, 2017
I hv written movement of skyscrapers...coz of grammar only