+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts 24 march usa/canada

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
for me next available date is 12 may but they sometimes they do accept applications two weeks before the exam date
Yup. Where do you live? I booked this date just to be on safer side. Here's hoping I score 8 in yesterday's listening test which I am not sure I did

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Yup. Where do you live? I booked this date just to be on safer side. Here's hoping I score 8 in yesterday's listening test which I am not sure I did
Irvine. I am also not sure whether I will get 8 or not. Shall I email them and ask if there is any seat available for 7th april?

AlwaysBlessed

Feb 12, 2018
I could be wrong but I thought the guy asked if meals were provided. Lady then said they provide groceries.
I think the answer for it is teansportation. Question was what they provide, lady said we donot provide meals but we provide transportation.
May be i am wring!!

AlwaysBlessed

Feb 12, 2018
For questions 27-30,
Did your answers have to do with "limiting their scope of investigation" and "considering two groups of countries"
Was 29 & 30 about the guy "collecting basic figures although the tape said data" and "doing the written sections"?
I too chose thise answers

Reactions: leksi

bingbong99

Mar 26, 2018
Did anyone else put Jamieson for q1? I don't think Jaimeson was correct.

Also, I put "a white badge" instead of "white badge", the question said no more than THREE words, did anyone else do this?

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Did anyone else put Jamieson for q1? I don't think Jaimeson was correct.

Also, I put "a white badge" instead of "white badge", the question said no more than THREE words, did anyone else do this?
I wrote "white badge" & Jamieson. I think either "a white badge" or "white badge" should be fine.

Reactions: bingbong99

bingbong99

Mar 26, 2018
I wrote "white badge" & Jamieson. I think either "a white badge" or "white badge" should be fine.
Thanks, do you recall if that question specified THREE words and/or a number? I remember not writing my answers in until right at the end because I wasn't sure whether to include "a" or not, and I think I checked that it did.