+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - 21st April GT

Shalani

Jan 6, 2018
Hey,
As far as i remember, 12 was something related to government ( as govt provide those lessons topic)
13 was about phone numbers and 14 was that get the details from website
website provide details on the practice session dates not the procedures

Shalani

Jan 6, 2018
Ttapes-script said govt. support but teachers create lessons or content. phone number was home phone number, what was in the paper was memories OWN phone number, so I chose the other.
yup the recording said to memories the phone number not to practice writing it. so i even choose the other one that was to practice writing the adress

Smiley_Sugar

Apr 17, 2018
I wrote it as BDD.

After his first job
Sense of humor
Don remember the other one

I’ve written

>After he made some discovery during his first project, then he realised to pursue future.
> sense of humour
> I don’t remember the question

Cans

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
One more question is about books written by him.
Options were like
1)for academic institutions
2)for wild audience

Yes he wrote to entertain rtain the audience.

Do you know in listening if it was plastic bottle or glass bottle ? I heard something bakyt glass but not sure. And the cone got stuck or detached ?

Smiley_Sugar

Apr 17, 2018
One more question is about books written by him.
Options were like
1)for academic institutions
2)for wild audience

Hi,
Actually it is for wide audience because the classification of books he has written are different genre. That’s what I assumed because he has mentioned so many books which are of different kind.

Ssukhjjeevan

Apr 21, 2018
Hi,
Actually it is for wide audience because the classification of books he has written are different genre. That’s what I assumed because he has mentioned so many books which are of different kind.
You might be correct but I feel it was no where mentioned who could love and prefer topics
But it was mentioned the books were comprising of topics related to evil powers, and fiction.