+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS | 20th Jan 2018 | General Training | Answer Key

Ishug

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
I called bc customer care and they replied that they would update by 4 pm today . Update could be either results or the next date when the results would be released

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
When this broke out for January 6th results, I remember someone on the forum mentioning that he spoke to someone on the inside who apparently claimed that this is going to be the case for the other January test (20th Jan) and the ones in February.

ps_ielts

Feb 2, 2018
Just called BC..they told me that i should be getting an update by 4pm today..i confirmed that whether by update they meant the results .. that person said that he is not sure about it.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Just called BC..they told me that i should be getting an update by 4pm today..i confirmed that whether by update they meant the results .. that person said that he is not sure about it.
well.... i feel it will be postponed.... since that is what happened with 6th Jan results as well.

Ishug

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
When this broke out for January 6th results, I remember someone on the forum mentioning that he spoke to someone on the inside who apparently claimed that this is going to be the case for the other January test (20th Jan) and the ones in February.
a
Are the results of 6 th Jan out ?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
well.... i feel it will be postponed.... since that is what happened with 6th Jan results as well.
Few results were out for January 6th on the promised date, while the majority were released exactly the day after the January 24 draw. A minority still haven't received it.

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
But why is that ...what’s wrong with jan exams?

ps_ielts

Feb 2, 2018
I think this is going to be a norm in few days.. there should be a body on top to control these ppl... they dont realize the fact that people go through so much trouble for preparing for these exams

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
But why is that ...what’s wrong with jan exams?
good question. Answer is no idea. Highly possible that they have information on some sort of fraud that's taking place regularly.

There was news on people getting arrested in Amritsar, India. Additionally, I remember reading someone's post here that said he had been asked to resit the test for free or get a full refund in Nepal.

I get the frustration that all of us are going through or have gone through (my case), but I think a little cooperation would go a long way. On their part, frank communication would be awesome.

Feb 8, 2018
good question. Answer is no idea. Highly possible that they have information on some sort of fraud that's taking place regularly.

There was news on people getting arrested in Amritsar, India. Additionally, I remember reading someone's post here that said he had been asked to resit the test for free or get a full refund in Nepal.

I get the frustration that all of us are going through or have gone through (my case), but I think a little cooperation would go a long way. On their part, frank communication would be awesome.