+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS | 20th Jan 2018 | General Training | Answer Key

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
I took exam on 20th Jan, BC.. I called up the customer care today and as per them they are also anticipating the results to be out tomorrow... He also confirmed that for approx 50% candidates the results have already been out.
Keeping my fingers crossed.. Hopefully it should be declared tomorrow, with positive/required bands.
Have you checked online?

AC_IND

Feb 6, 2018
Have you checked online?
I've checked online several times and just called the BC customer care..
I specifically asked to know if its true that 50% results are withheld, she confirmed stating 'yes, more or less 50% are withheld for quality and integration purpose' and asked us to wait till tomorrow for an update.

priachaurasia

Oct 31, 2017
In the same boat as many here!!

Sat for the IELTS GT on 20th Jan 2018 along with my spouse, we were eagerly waiting for the results on 2nd Feb and got the famous 'No Results' message on the result page of BC.
Then when we checked our mail we saw that our results were withheld and and an update would be provided on 9th Feb. This is so frustrating!
When i called the customer care and asked if i retake the test and the same thing happens again, is there something they can do as it has happened twice in a row. They say there is nothing we can do.
I don't understand why they have a results date 13 days after the exam, when they can't even release half of the students results by then.
So they said it will be on or before 9 th ...till now no update... will we receive it tomorrow? Any updates?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I've checked online several times and just called the BC customer care..
I specifically asked to know if its true that 50% results are withheld, she confirmed stating 'yes, more or less 50% are withheld for quality and integration purpose' and asked us to wait till tomorrow for an update.
No one from this forum has received it yet though! Hopefully, the result will be out tomorrow! :)

Ukr52

Sep 29, 2013
No one from this forum has received it yet though! Hopefully, the result will be out tomorrow! :)
On or before. Well, the 'before' did'nt happen I hope the 'on' does.

You know there is a survey link which we all must have received in our inboxes from BC. We should really consider using that to express our distress due result delays. I'll do it.

At the start

Feb 2, 2018

You know there is a survey link which we all must have received in our inboxes from BC. We should really consider using that to express our distress due result delays. I'll do it.
Yes that one I forgot....at least way can give our feedback

AC_IND

Feb 6, 2018

Guys! The survey link does not even ask about how the exam went. It’s for them to collect further details from us.