+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS | 20th Jan 2018 | General Training | Answer Key

Gurpreetgp09

Jan 21, 2018
may be this was the reason
I don't think so.
If for a center in Nepal, they are going around cancelling the IELTS in other places too, then many of our US friends would also have been waiting.
I could see some of us have had their results published. So, I don't see a point in getting worried by this post.
Relax, guys! :)

annajopp

Jan 16, 2018
I wrote my exam on Jan 20th in US and got the results in 13 calendar days. I think results are being withheld only at some locations and not all. All the best guys!

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I also got this mail. On calling them, they said that the results for quality check are selected randomly, but from this forum, I can understand that almost everyone's result has been withheld. Ive also heard that they deliberately give lower scores in speaking or writing in India, where there is a scope of subjectivity, just to make students re appear to make money. Is it so?
well many consultants are saying this... but maybe thats not the case since many ppl have cleared it ! :)

Remmade

Dec 7, 2017
Why dont we work on your ielts together if you dont mind. Let me know if your need help with any area, I will be glad to assist .
We could take writing samples and write topics together then we review , I think it helps and it also reinforces the skill.
Hello guiterlife, thank you for your concern, but i have decided to write CELPIP but we can still study together. I l will get back to you soon. Hope you het ITA this week

AC_IND

Feb 6, 2018
I would like to request everyone here, whoever get their results for the 20th Jan GT exam please let the others know.
This will help us to understand and realize if they have started to release them.

Ukr52

Sep 29, 2013
I am waiting for the result too. No communication on it yet.

Just hoping it will be out tomorrow.

have_faith_2017

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
I took exam on 20th Jan, BC.. I called up the customer care today and as per them they are also anticipating the results to be out tomorrow... He also confirmed that for approx 50% candidates the results have already been out.
Keeping my fingers crossed.. Hopefully it should be declared tomorrow, with positive/required bands.