Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2014
S 7 W 7 R 8.5 L 8.5 Overall 8

CRS Score as of today 483.

Still cant apply cause waiting for the Ielts Report Form no as they are asking for it in CIC. What can be done? They told me that the paper would arrive after a week!
Week
L 8.5,R7, S8.5, W 6.. :(((( writing killed it!! Will prepare again!
go through the crs calculator. Maybe you've nailed it. Do you have a masters?

Remmade

Dec 7, 2017
I took the test in Arlington VA. And @Remmade too. We both still waiting on results. But I have seen few folks from CA saying they got the results.
Called their office and was told they have escalated d issue to them but unfortunately they cannot share d result via phone or email but she also said they have dispatched d result. So i am patiently waiting for it. She gave a time line of Wednesday

Maverick666

Oct 12, 2017
I have heard IDP is slightly easier and more lenient than BC is it true ? and is the pattern exactly the same or is it any different ?

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Called their office and was told they have escalated d issue to them but unfortunately they cannot share d result via phone or email but she also said they have dispatched d result. So i am patiently waiting for it. She gave a time line of Wednesday
Oh Man.. this is so bad. Wednesday is when there will be draw and mostly another round of OINP same day. I have very limited window to even stand a chance. This sucks!