+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS | 20th Jan 2018 | General Training | Answer Key

Virgo86

Star Member
May 2, 2017
MBA from UK and BBA from belgium.. but BBA is for 3 years.. getting it done from IQAS.. I hope they consider the masters.. what about u?
done with ECA through WES....as I have 16 years education....they considered me bachelors 3 years and diploma 3 years....but surely for u they ll consider Masters

Moni05

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I
done with ECA through WES....as I have 16 years education....they considered me bachelors 3 years and diploma 3 years....but surely for u they ll consider Masters
InshAllah!! Ameen! Let's just hope we get good grades in ielts now!

Virgo86

Star Member
May 2, 2017
I

InshAllah!! Ameen! Let's just hope we get good grades in ielts now!
sure mam...but just now again got tense...dn know wot t wrote in writing...till morning it was ok...just now came to my mind I dn know what I had written....

AMEEN and INSHA ALLAH dn worry

lastwayout

Jan 21, 2018
About the listening test in general training.........there was section 4 about fashion and fabrics........does anyone know answers to 3rd last and 2nd last question of this section.......i guess the question was something like:

Q. No 38 using _____________ (i had filled it rainwater)
Q. No 39 in the use of __________________ (i heard synthetic something, i filled it "synthetic fabrics", but i think the correct answer was "synthetic fibers")

Looks like it will be very difficult for me to get 8 or above is listening, did anyone else too found listening of yesterday's GT exam hard ?......I thought Reading and writing was comparatively easier and went fine

also, about the 2nd section in listening:

does anyone know answer to last question - what does visitors say they like ? was it (A) tickets cheaper than other places, or (C) several functions held ?

the 2nd part of section 3 got completely messed up.......matching research types to observations.......does anyone remember the ques and answers for this matching part ?

Virgo86

Star Member
May 2, 2017
About the listening test in general training.........there was section 4 about fashion and fabrics........does anyone know answers to 3rd last and 2nd last question of this section.......i guess the question was something like:

Q. No 38 using _____________ (i had filled it rainwater)
Q. No 39 in the use of __________________ (i heard synthetic something, i filled it "synthetic fabrics", but i think the correct answer was "synthetic fibers")

Looks like it will be very difficult for me to get 8 or above is listening, did anyone else too found listening of yesterday's GT exam hard ?......I thought Reading and writing was comparatively easier and went fine

also, about the 2nd section in listening:

does anyone know answer to last question - what does visitors say they like ? was it (A) tickets cheaper than other places, or (C) several functions held ?

the 2nd part of section 3 got completely messed up.......matching research types to observations.......does anyone remember the ques and answers for this matching part ?
we took ielts in abu dhabi...it was different from yours....