+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts 19th August

Michel089

Aug 17, 2017
Hey guys!

Taking General test on August 19 in Ottawa, Canada. Need 7.5 for writing and 8.5 (OMG!) for listening to nail my immigration, although writing is not my thing at all :D Just curious if there is anyone here who will be taking General on the same day, earlier than me (I'm GMT -5). Would be curious to learn about your experience before actually entering the testing room
hey I am giving general test on the same date.

Oleg_UA

Jul 10, 2017
So, guys. General mode, the writing tasks: 1- write a letter to your neighbor informing, that you move away. 2- are there more advantages or disadvantages of numerous devices for work about the house?

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
Dear

I m appearing for ILETS next month 9 the September

Kindly advise me
tips on ielts reading

start your exam paper from passage 3, as this has proven to be an academic session, spend 20-25 mins on this passage then build up to passage 2 and 1 respectively. this method will help u avoid the last minute rush envisaged in passage 3 during the last 20 mins.

secondly, from personal experience, I practiced with ielts academics past questions and got myself acquainted with the iii, iv, vii, and yes, No and NG types of questions. by the time i handled the ieits general, it was a piece of cake.

hope this is helpful
Hi Nigerian friend

Are you in Dubai too ?

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi,
A frd appeared for ielts bc Mumbai today...

Does anybody has Listening answers

May 3, 2017
Letter was write to your neighbor restaurant that you want to do some repair work at your home what work what idea you give him.

Essay was money bring happiness but it brings many problems. Agree or disagree

Reactions: Shruthy

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Test was good, listing was li'll fast.

Writings Tasks:
Task 1: You are planing to repair your house and there is a restaurant next door. Inform the owner a. What u are going to do. b. What problems can happen.
c. Suggestions.

Task 2: People think more money bring happiness. Agree disagree.