+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 13th Jan 2018 answer key

steamer

Jan 14, 2018
Greetings,

As you all might have had read the thread topic, let's start with the discussion for IELTS Listening & Reading answers for Academic module held on 13th January 2018. Hope this helps everyone who took the test yesterday.

All The Best!

P.S. Results to be declared on 26th January 2018

Last edited:

steamer

Jan 14, 2018
Okay, so tried to recollect some parts of Listening Module like:

Section 1:

july
school
bank
farm
there was a 10 digit telephone number
*can't recollect much ahead*

Section 4:
stale
sleep
communication
variety
instructions
accent
*can't recollect much ahead*

steamer

Jan 14, 2018
Bro can u pls share ur reading answers .....nd i think result will come in 27th not 26th
Let's hope for the best, and I really can't recollect my reading answer. If you remember them please share and also do confirm about the listening answers I had provided earlier

dljzxdljzx

Jan 18, 2018
Let's hope for the best, and I really can't recollect my reading answer. If you remember them please share and also do confirm about the listening answers I had provided earlier
Hi, my girlfriend also had the exam on Jan.13rd. I tried to help her recall some answers and can't really recall the readings. But regarding the listening, she said the in the 4th section she had written fresh (instead of stale) and words (instead of accent) , but she is not sure...
The 1st section, she had the same words written as yours.

Bul

Jan 19, 2018
I answered fresh, too. Also, I remember that in section 1 there was a surname of a person.
All listening answers were only 1 word.

Reading was quite hard. Second text was about gold mines and biggest gold nuggets. Third text was about biorobots, like flies. I cannot remember the first one.

dljzxdljzx

Jan 18, 2018
I answered fresh, too. Also, I remember that in section 1 there was a surname of a person.
All listening answers were only 1 word.

Reading was quite hard. Second text was about gold mines and biggest gold nuggets. Third text was about biorobots, like flies. I cannot remember the first one.

Yes,according to her recall the reading part this time was not that easy. Besides the gold mines and biomimetics, there is a article about book review of urban life or something similar...
Regarding the section 4 of listening, did you also write accent, not words?

Reactions: maria93

Bul

Jan 19, 2018
I found some information on another site, hope it is fine to copy it here.

1. Conversation about a tour (history/booking)
2. A salesman giving information about villas for sale.
3. A conversation between 2 students about underwater vehicles and oil seeping.
4. A speaker talking about astronauts’ feedback regarding the space station.
Writing test Task 1: A bar chart showing the number of hours worked per week by Australian men and women.
Task 2: Companies use several methods to increase sales of products. What are some of these methods? Which is the most effective?
Reading test 1. Passage about gold mining and different gold nuggets.
2. A review of a book on urban life.
3. A passage about biomimetics – replicating living things using engineering.

Reactions: maria93

Bul

Jan 19, 2018
did you also write accent, not words?
Yes, they said that since different countries make voice helpers there are different accents and it can be a problem. It was a very tricky part so I am not sure is it right answer or not.

steamer

Jan 14, 2018
Guys, will the results be out on 26th Jan or 27th Jan? As IDP announced after the test that the results will be out on 26th. Anyone knows the exact date?