+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC - Working Holiday - job offer problem

Dundee4

Feb 24, 2017
Hi folks,

I recently got my invitation to apply on a Working Holiday Visa. So I wanted to fill the mandatory fields of my application and found out that a job offer is requested. I think I did a test concerning if I am eligible for a Working Holiday Visa before I created my account. There I said I would have an offer of employment. But now I haven't one. So I looked on the internet for help and found out that you can type "A9999999" in the offer of employment number field, "No" as an answer to "Has your employer paid the Employer Compliance fee?" and finally "Non-applicable - Working Holiday" into the employer address fields.
The problem is:
A part of the employer address fields is e.g. the postal code. I can't fill in "Non-applicable - Working Holiday". Do you know what to do? I would be glad for every help.

Thanks a lot

Dundee4

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dundee4 said:
Hi folks,

I recently got my invitation to apply on a Working Holiday Visa. So I wanted to fill the mandatory fields of my application and found out that a job offer is requested. I think I did a test concerning if I am eligible for a Working Holiday Visa before I created my account. There I said I would have an offer of employment. But now I haven't one. So I looked on the internet for help and found out that you can type "A9999999" in the offer of employment number field, "No" as an answer to "Has your employer paid the Employer Compliance fee?" and finally "Non-applicable - Working Holiday" into the employer address fields.
The problem is:
A part of the employer address fields is e.g. the postal code. I can't fill in "Non-applicable - Working Holiday". Do you know what to do? I would be glad for every help.

Thanks a lot

Dundee4
Will putting 'xxx xxx' work? Given the rest of the address is not applicable the postal code wont matter.

Ziska-Ziska

Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys,
now I have the same Problem. Can you tell me how you solve this problem? what did you put in the Employment Dates? and into the other fields, which you have to select, like Province or NOC?
Thank you so much for helping me