+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC (WHV) - Question

Curtis3321

Apr 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
Hey,

I am a British Citizen. I was just browsing around and I found on a post on another site that an application was rejected because they hadn't stayed in the UK for 18 months of the last 36.

I have not moved to any other countries rather I have travelled alot, to both Canada & America throughout the last 24 months. Probably a total of 6 months of travelling combined.

My question is: Would my travelling for events (related to my work) and also personal travel cause an issue if I am accepted into the IEC pool?

Would appreciate somebodies input!

Many thanks,

Curtis.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Never heard that one before, not saying cannot happen, but people doing WHV often do them back to back I.e Australia, NZ and Canada all whilst they can age wise with little time spent back in UK. So if this was a frequent occurance you would think there would be more visibility of it.

Maybe there was some other reason such as not providing police certificates ? Unlike some other countries UK is not subject to must be resident in UK when applying.

Cannot say whether will affect your application but it is what it is so all you can is apply and if rejected think they refund you anyway. Too late I think for UK pool this year anyway.

Out of interest which site ?

Reactions: Curtis3321

Curtis3321

Apr 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
Never heard that one before, not saying cannot happen, but people doing WHV often do them back to back I.e Australia, NZ and Canada all whilst they can age wise with little time spent back in UK. So if this was a frequent occurance you would think there would be more visibility of it.

Maybe there was some other reason such as not providing police certificates ? Unlike some other countries UK is not subject to must be resident in UK when applying.

Cannot say whether will affect your application but it is what it is so all you can is apply and if rejected think they refund you anyway. Too late I think for UK pool this year anyway.

Out of interest which site ?
Appreciate the response, might be too late, but not giving up hope! And I'd love to tell you but I honestly can't remember, I was just scrolling around.

Curtis3321

Apr 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
I read that this site is a huge blessing.. Applied for my IEC on Friday, got invited about 30 mins ago. 10/10 website.[/QUOTE]