+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Iec University

patabhi07

Apr 5, 2021
Hello everyone.!

Kindly give some answer to the above question.

IEC university gets ECA done?
And if yes then to which institute (ICES preferably) can the transcripts be sent for the easy evaluation for MBA (DISTANCE)
Hello Friends,

Yes, IEC University is valid and is accepted by WES, i got my transcript sent to WES (Bachelors) by IEC, however, they took time but be assured your case will be done, my documents were received by WES from IEC on 18/3/2021 and on 30/3/2021, status changed to "documents accepted and evaluation in progress"

Later on 2/4/2021, the status again changed " Your evaluation is due for completion on 4/27/2021. It will be sent to you and your recipient(s) the same day. "

Waiting for final report which should be available in pdf anytime now. Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: paramsingh88

patabhi07

Apr 5, 2021
Hello Friends,

I got my ECA on 4th April and evaluation report was Bachelors - 3years IEC University Baddi and PG - 1 year MIT School of Distance Education from Pune.

alpharomeo12

Oct 24, 2021
Hi All,

Has anybody got their PGD from IEC university evaluated ? If yes, then from which organization ? WES or IQAS

I got to know that ICES doesn't do ECA from IEC

paramsingh88

Mar 1, 2018
Hello Friends,

Yes, IEC University is valid and is accepted by WES, i got my transcript sent to WES (Bachelors) by IEC, however, they took time but be assured your case will be done, my documents were received by WES from IEC on 18/3/2021 and on 30/3/2021, status changed to "documents accepted and evaluation in progress"

Later on 2/4/2021, the status again changed " Your evaluation is due for completion on 4/27/2021. It will be sent to you and your recipient(s) the same day. "

Waiting for final report which should be available in pdf anytime now. Good luck to everyone.
Hi, I wanted to know, if you mailed the sealed Transcript to WES or university mailed to WES? Please reply, Thanks

Harjotghumman

Sep 25, 2022
Hey, i have completed my graduation from iec university (H.p) . How can i get my wes for the same degree as it is not shown in the given universities

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I have entered manually built still it showing matching not found
Doesn't matter some Unis are still untraceable by WES maybe not much people have got those crendentials assessment with them. Just submit it as it is, if they don't accept it they will inform you.

patabhi07

Apr 5, 2021
Hi Guys

did any one get wes verified from IEC iam unable to do it can u please let me know
Hi,

I completed my ECA for IEC University back in 2021

While adding a new credentials, please use India Education centre and it will pop up as I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University. Please check as i just logged in back and could see IEC University

Vamshi5224

Jan 30, 2023
Hi,

I completed my ECA for IEC University back in 2021

While adding a new credentials, please use India Education centre and it will pop up as I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University. Please check as i just logged in back and could see IEC University