+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IDP GT IELTS 2ND JUNE 2018

akki28

May 13, 2018
I didn't hear plural forms.

It said one word and/or a number. 22A should be considered as a number. Both should be correct based on Cambridge tests, they write like this (Flat) 22A.
I am sure i heard plural for both...any one else who heard like this?

Smiley_Sugar

Apr 17, 2018
Guys, if anyone could please post the answers for idp India reading section 2 and last passage multiple choice it would be great. I messed up the last passage.

ahmad3773

May 14, 2018
Ielts listening Dhaka, Bangladesh
2nd June

Section 1
1. Skellarn
2. Park
3. 4:30
4. Drama
5. Singing
6. Films
7. Magazines
8. Artists
9. Number
10. Maps

Section 2
11. A free booklet or fashion magazine
12. A shopping tour with the stylist
13. It helps to reduce cost (a)
14. Increased self confidence
15. A large of shopping spaces or something like that
17. Limited time frame
18. Shower available
19. New male section
20. Advance booking needed

Section 3

21. Other students got similar topic(c)
22. The rats reacted seriously for salt consumption (b)
23. In Japan, the salt consumption reduced (b)
25. In expense (a)
28. To add more verbal work
29. Include both students opinion
30. To add illustrate or picture

Section 4

River
Pairs
Farming
Eggs
Estimates
Storm
Guard
Fence
Captivity
Media
There was one listening question i think 30 number Health risk ......... what was the answer to that i wrote its not relevant bcz she said people know about health effects after that something was said whether it was about add picture??

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
There was one listening question i think 30 number Health risk ......... what was the answer to that i wrote its not relevant bcz she said people know about health effects after that something was said whether it was about add picture??
the correct option was ‘to add visuals’

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
I have some doubts related to listening section 1.

One of the answers was 5th June (June was already mentioned). I wrote just "5" in the blank. Will it be considered as correct answer?

I remember I wrote "shower" for one for the blanks (question 1-10). Is it correct? Does anyone remember that question?

Morally

May 2, 2018
[/QUOTE]
I don't think u will loose mark for writing 5 in place of d pronounced fifth. If u check some of the Cambridge listening practice tests, u will see that it can be written in both ways. So don't sweat it.

Reactions: peacefulwarrior

Smiley_Sugar

Apr 17, 2018
I have some doubts related to listening section 1.

One of the answers was 5th June (June was already mentioned). I wrote just "5" in the blank. Will it be considered as correct answer?

I remember I wrote "shower" for one for the blanks (question 1-10). Is it correct? Does anyone remember that question?
yes 5/5th/fifth should be correct. I think there is no shower answer we have towel instead and clothes

Reactions: peacefulwarrior