+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IDP CONSULTANTS

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
Hey loveleen
Idp is good if you are willing to do all the stuff on your own but they have too many applicants which many of times leads to not paying proper attention to certain student (happened with me personally). My application is being processed by IDP Chandigarh
Good thing- they are transparent and doesn't hide much from student
Worst thing- too many students

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
If a consultant is relying on the applicant to do most stuff themselves, the question is, why use the consultant? The consultant supposedly gets paid for doing the application work. Just my two cents.

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
If a consultant is relying on the applicant to do most stuff themselves, the question is, why use the consultant? The consultant supposedly gets paid for doing the application work. Just my two cents.
Idp doesn't charge anything ..they just guide the student but I got your point though

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
I have already applied to 4 univerrsitties from them as other consultants only ask to apply for colleges .
my friends are saying even if we get rejected IDP people dont bother.
So I just want to clarify this

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
I have already applied to 4 univerrsitties from them as other consultants only ask to apply for colleges .
my friends are saying even if we get rejected IDP people dont bother.
So I just want to clarify this
Then apply through agents like canam, jain overseas. They are also transparent and yes they bother about rejections of their applicants.